BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, I've been slowly dismantling my 2006 BMW M6 that was side swiped and written off. I've only been posting for sale what I've taken off but now I think it's time I take requests if you guys need anything. It's a 2006 M6 with 37K on it, I will list what's been sold so far, everything else is pretty much up for grabs, including the complete silverstone interior, black headliner, and many more.

this is what's sold so far:
carbon fiber trim
navigation screen
navigation unit
hvac climate control
steering wheel
driver airbag
headlights
front bumper
rear bumper
sideskirts
mirrors
cluster
exhaust
wheels

The only goodie I have left would be KW V3 Coilovers with about 15xx miles on them, they are still on the car and I wont have them off until I have some free time or a buyer lined up for it. I am not selling the whole car as I'm having a friend bid on another 6 for me on copart, If you need anything please feel free to e-mail me @ eurovibez @ gmail d o t com

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shoot me a e-mail and we can talk. i have a coupe though i believe your seats have roll over protection. but maybe the door panels and center console and rear seat will work.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am brand new and cannot PM yet so I am sorry in advance.

Silly request but I am missing the chrome stip on the center air vent. You cannot buy just his peice from BMW without buying he whole air vent. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to sell me jsut this small piece. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I am brand new and cannot PM yet so I am sorry in advance.

Silly request but I am missing the chrome stip on the center air vent. You cannot buy just his peice from BMW without buying he whole air vent. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to sell me jsut this small piece. Thanks so much!
Aww man, I just sold the dashboard today along with the center vent, so sorry I didn't see this sooner!

Also; NY Genius Please E-Mail me again, eurovibez at gmail dot com. I'm looking to take off the coil overs this weekend.

I have the center console out and up for grabs is anyone needs it, also the door panels are off and good to go including the rear seat, I also have some airbag related parts up for grabs on eBay (user id: nisaac2716) if anyone out there is repairing a 6 series. Also got a lot of the control modules out such as the logic 7 amp, bluetooth module, body control module, cd changer etc. Keep the requests coming.

UPDATED LIST OF WHATS SOLD SO FAR:
carbon fiber trim
navigation screen
navigation unit
hvac climate control
steering wheel
driver airbag
headlights
front bumper
rear bumper
side skirts
mirrors