BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 BMW M5 500hp V10 just over 80000 miles Salvage Title.
Satin White Pearl paint is in excellent condition just painted in June
Car runs and drives great fun and fast.
SMG Transmission 7 Speed, K&N Typhoon intake, eisenmann sport exhaust,
Key less Entry don't ever have to take the key out of your pocket.
Heated seats, Navigation, Parking Sensors, bluetooth, aux input, ipod plug in

Has a problem with the transmission when your in 7th and try to floor it it gets a transmission fault nothing happens car continues to run a drive. Only happens in 7th. I just shift down to 5th or 4th and goes just fine. Hasn't been happening much lately.
Had problem diagnosed at schatz and krum needs new clutch.

I will do shipping but you will have to coordinate everything and it will be at your expense. (I've shipped a Vehicle one it wasn't very expensive and it's pretty easy.)

$18,000

Call or text Kevin 916-757-5089

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Dude, quit making multiple threads about the same vehicle. If it's going to sale, it will sale. hmmm

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, quit making multiple threads about the same vehicle. If it's going to sale, it will sale. hmmm
The old ones won't let me edit them. I tried to add the shipping cause a few people have texted me asking about shipping. So i Wanted to inform everyone that i will ship but not out of my pocket.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
The old ones won't let me edit them. I tried to add the shipping cause a few people have texted me asking about shipping. So i Wanted to inform everyone that i will ship but not out of my pocket.
Then bump you original thread and add information. If you keep making new threads, mods will probably delete all of them.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Then bump you original thread and add information. If you keep making new threads, mods will probably delete all of them.
GBPackerfan,

From the post above, I suggest you submit an application for a moderator position here on the board. :confused3

Hint: Let the moderators do their job. They do it very well, and although a little member-to-member "guidance" here and there on the board seems to work, I'm sure the mods will see the offending post(s) if you simply report them (using the button on the bottom left of the offending post(s), versus what we have here.

To the OP, GLWS.

Cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts