BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is my immaculate 2006 BMW M5 V10 SMG. I bought this car in February of 2013. It is fully loaded and in excellent condition. I have invested about $7,000 in after market upgrades, cosmetic upgrades and general maintenance.

This car has also always been garage kept and only driven on nice days. This car needs absolutely nothing done to it. Since I have owned it I have fixed several things. I had a BMW Master Technician replace the battery, alternator, electric fan and also add the under drive pulley, replaced both belt tensioners, installed new belts and new coolant. The following has been done to this car since I have owned it:

New battery
New alternator
New electric fan
New Hood Struts
BMC Filters
RPI Scoops and block off plates
RPI Underdrive Pulley
(both belts replaced)
Tensioner Pulleys (2)
Blacked out Kidney Grills
Blacked out Side Vents
Blacked out BMW Emblems all the way around
Blacked out M5 Badge
Tinted Windows
Painted black brake calipers and rotors

20x10 rear Powdercoated wheels
20x9 front
Hankook Ventus V12 eve Rear Tires 275 30ZR20
Front Tires 245 35ZR20
(tires have 60-80% tread life left)

The car also has a fresh oil change and also a fresh interior and exterior detail. Brakes have over 65% of life left. I have all service documents and receipts for the car since I have owned it. I also paid to have the front license plate bolt holes filled and painted (previous owner ran a front plate). Car is in excellent condition. One minor scratch about 1/2 inch long on the drivers side rear door and a minor scuff on the rear bumper from loading a suit case. I am selling the car to free up some money for a start up business, no other reason.

You will not find a nicer looking and performing car out there for this price that you can drive and not worry about soaking any money into. Only the best and genuine parts used on this car. I will accept cash, cashiers check or a loan from a bank. Thank you for looking!

VIN# WBSNB935X6B583968

My add can be seen on Autotrader add #103037716
and on Craigslist at 2006 BMW M5 550HP UPGRADES!

If interested please email me at [email protected], call or text me at 847-571-2027

Thanks, Forrest Roth

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts