BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone here
I have 2006 bmw m5, one day tried to start it and the check engine light shows up, I put the OBD was showing all the cylinders misfire from 1 to 10.
Therefore had to order new coils and spark plugs, I installed them but still doing the same. I start the car will shot down immediately after couple seconds. If some one can help me thx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone here
I have 2006 bmw m5, one day tried to start it and the check engine light shows up, I put the OBD was showing all the cylinders misfire from 1 to 10.
Therefore had to order new coils and spark plugs, I installed them but still doing the same. I start the car will shot down immediately after couple seconds. If some one can help me thx

Keep starting the car, and try to get the revs up till shes warm. If after that the car runs fine like mine did, then its one of the fuel pumps dude, but can't remember which one. Cost me about £800 through bmw dealer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone here

Keep starting the car, and try to get the revs up till shes warm. If after that the car runs fine like mine did, then its one of the fuel pumps dude, but can't remember which one. Cost me about £800 through bmw dealer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts