BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting my beloved 2006 BMW M5 up for sale. It's a bona fide supercar wrapped in a four-door sedan body - a wolf in sheep's clothing. I'm selling because I have an M3 (that is...a Tesla Model 3 ;) coming and I'm out of garage space. I'm motivated to sell, so please reach out and we can talk.

Highlights:

- Full bumper-to-bumper warranty through November 2018 or 102,942 miles
- Interlagos Blue on Black interior
- 86,500 miles
- SMG transmission
- Clean title (Carfax available)
- The glorious S85 V10 engine producing 500HP
- Front bumper and half-hood clear bra
- Comfort Access, heated seats, power rear sunshade
- Two keys, owner's manual, original window sticker, plus a binder of service records

The car is mostly stock except for:

- Lowered on H&R springs (stock springs are included)
- BBS CH-R wheels
- Currently has a muffler delete (stock mufflers are included, and I can have them reinstalled prior to sale if requested)

Except for an adjustment on the sunroof wind deflector, the car has run flawlessly in my ownership.

In the interest of full disclosure, it has a couple minor flaws:

- A couple rock chips on the front end
- One rock chip on the lower half of the rear bumper
- Windshield has a small crack that starts and ends on the bottom edge, so it won't propagate
- Hairline scratch on the left-side of the trunk lid
- Minor wear on the interior trim around a couple knobs and switches

I took my time when searching for an M5, and this example has been well-cared for. I hope the next owner will be a good steward of this piece of automotive history.

The M5 is available for viewing and test drives in the Seattle area. Please be a serious buyer if you are requesting a test drive.

$24,900 OBO

Feel free to contact me for additional information/details/photos. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice car....please provide vin and number of owners

thx u
Thanks! The VIN is WBSNB93526B584953.

According to Carfax, I'm the 5th owner. Though one owner only had the car for a month. This car has been in the Pacific Northwest its entire life, and I (and the previous owner) have had it serviced at BMW Seattle. You can reach out to them to get the history of the car as well.

As of Friday, my M3 has arrived so I'm dropping the price to $24k.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump! Motivated to sell this car, as I've hardly driven it lately. Just got a fresh oil change using BMW TwinPower 10W-60.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't had time to drive it in the past month, so it is time to get her to the next owner. Received a clean Blackstone oil analysis back from the last oil change (attached). Price drop to $21k, let's do this!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
estooki
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing