BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEHOLD THE MIGHTY BMW M5!! MAKE YOUR OFFERS AS THIS M5 CAN BE SOLD AT ANY TIME!!! PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS M5 HAS A SALVAGE TITLE IN CALIFORNIA. Understandably, all will assume the worst and believe the car was engaged in a catastrophic incident. It wasn't. It received damage to the hood, passenger side headlight, radiator support, bumper cover and THOSE WERE THE MAJORITY of the parts replaced. This M5 aligns and drives completely within factory specs. Featured here is a spectacular 2006 BMW M5 covered in BLACK SAPPHIRE METALLIC over BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR with Brushed Aluminum Trim!!! This M5 features HEADS UP DISPLAY, Head Light and Lci Tail light upgrade 2010, ACTIVE-SEATS WITH LUMBAR SUPPORT, COMFORT ACCESS (keyless start/lock/unlock), ENHANCED PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM, SPLIT-FOLDING REAR SEATS, POWER REAR SUNSHADE WITH PASSENGER SIDE REAR-SHADES, BLUETOOTH WITH BMW ASSIST, SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO and many, many other options. At the heart of this M5 is BMW's MIGHTY S85 10-CYLINDER POWERPLANT. The S85 is capable of 507 horsepower and 384 foot-pounds of torque. NEVER SMOKED IN. TIRES HAVE BETTER THAN 80% OF THE TREAD REMAINING. I implore all NOT TO WAIT until the end of the listing as it may be gone by then. It is important to note that this M5 is advertised elsewhere and could end at any time. If you have any questions, at all, feel free to contact me (Alec) directly at (818)903-9315 $35,750

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you have pictures of the damage before it was fixed?
Do you have receipts or documentation for the work done to fix the damage?
Are you the original owner of the car?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I dont see the mileage posted?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry unfortunately I do not have any photos of the damage it never occured to me to take pictures of the damage it was superficial. And for the documentation and receipts I do not have becuase I sell used parts for BMW and MBZ so I used my parts.
I am the 2nd owner
The ca has 31,000 miles

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Specialty Car Craft

Wonder If I have seen this car on any L4P runs, if the car was repaired at SCC its flawless work then, Steve does a awesome job!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts