BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 BMW 550i with Sport/Cold/Premium packages. 77k miles. Sapphire Black on Black Dakota leather interior. 6-speed manual transmission. Navigation. BMW Assist. Bluetooth. Logic7 Surround Sound. PDC. Adaptive Xenon Lights. Push button start. Moonroof.

Car is covered by BMW's Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Warranty and the Extended Maintenance Plan until June of 2012 or 100k miles. NO ACCIDENTS. No dents, dings, or scratches. Showroom condition.

Car comes with several modifications including 19" OEM Style 166 / M5 wheels (covered by 3-year transferable warranty against potholes), RPI exhaust and intake scoop (not too loud, just enough to make the v8 purr), blacked-out kidney grills, iPod adaptor & spec dock (allows you to play your iPhone or iPod directly through the iDrive/Navigation screen with steering wheel controls), all weather mats, Llumar window tint, Sprint Booster (throttle adapter for better pedal response), and MTEC V2 Angel Eye bulbs.

Kelly's Blue Book puts a unmodified version of this car (without warranty) in excellent condition at $26k. Considering this car is under warranty for another 18 months and has well over $4k worth of modifications, the car is priced fairly and pretty firmly at $26k. Would really like to sell to a fellow enthusiast so get in touch!

Located 45 minutes north of NYC. Car is kept in heated garage and only used on weekends.

Thank you for checking out my post!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I have been in the market for an e60 non M, for my significant other. And I know it is VERY difficult to find one that is fully loaded , not abused, and sold at a good price.
Car looks very good, GLWS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts