BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up y'all? I am selling my Chevy truck. I'll include the details below and upload some pics this afternoon. Long story short, I am selling this truck way less than it's worth because I need a bigger, diesel truck for work and I've found one and bid on it and I don't have the money so I need to offload this sucker so I can pay for the other one. Here are the details from the eBay listing

I'm selling my 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. It is silver/pewter exterior with tan leather interior. This truck is loaded with almost every possible option It's an extended cab with 4 doors -- 2 true doors and 2 smaller doors that open into the rear seats. It has 4 wheel drive and leather interior. The truck has 69,xxx miles on it. I drive it everyday so the mileage will increase as the auction continues.

I cannot possibly list all of the options on the truck, but I'll do my best and see what I can do.

5.3L V8 Engine
Auto Trans
4 Wheel Drive (Push Button)
Leather Interior
Heated Seats
Tinted Windows
Chrome Nerf (Step-Up) Bars
Spray-In Bedliner
Tow Package
Bose Stereo System
Ventshade Visors
Power Windows
Power Seats
Heat and A/C
Power Mirrors
Center Console (Front Captains Chairs -- Not Bench Seat)
Daytime Running Lights
Factory Fog Lights
Cargo Lamp
AM/FM Radio
6 Disk CD Player/Changer
XM Satellite Radio Capability

I'm sure there's a fair amount of things I'm forgetting, most of which you would assume a truck this nice would have. The only non-factory/aftermarket additions this truck has are the spray-in bedliner, tinted windows, chrome step-up bars and ventshade visors.

This truck is really nice and I have driven it everyday for the past year. I've put 24k highway miles on the truck and it has run perfectly and flawlessly and continues to do so. There are a few imperfections on the truck, as one would expect on a 6 year old vehicle. I have pictures of them all. There is 1 small (dime sized) dent above the drive side door handle. A scratch on the tailgate measuring about 4 inches long. In addition, the top of the bedliner is scratched (as that peice is still plastic). A scratch on the side of the bed measuring about the size of a penny or dime. With the exception of those 2 minor scratches and 1 small dent, the truck is in really good shape. I have pictures of the dent and both scratches in the auction below. There are a few other surface scratches that can easily be buffed out -- nothing abnormal for a 6 year old truck. I just want to make sure I am listing everything possible so that the new owner of this truck will know exactly what they are getting. This truck is really awesome and in great shape, but want to make sure I fully disclose everything.

If you look at my feedback, you will see I have sold many high end cars, including a Bentley Continental GT, a BMW M5 and Cadillac Escalade. I never keep cars very long and have never had a buyer unhappy with any of my vehicles. I take very, very good care of my cars because I believe if you take care of them, they will take care of you.
The only reason I am selling this truck is because I need a diesel for work.

This is a great truck and it's ready to go. All it needs is a nice, new home. Please don't hesitate to call or email with any questions. Thank you!<!-- START CLTAGS -->

Link to eBay ad: Chevrolet : Silverado 1500 - eBay (item 180639645001 end time Mar-21-11 18:24:21 PDT)

<!-- End Description --><!--nu.rpn260,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fnu.rpn260-12eba6a4ac4--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.SojData").props({sojD:null}).endType();vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.CalData").props({setData:function(svcId,data){if(!svcId||!data){return;}this.cal[svcId]=data;},getData:function(svcId){if(svcId){return this.cal[svcId];}}}).inits(function(){this.cal={};}).endType();vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.TrackingRespHdl").needs(["vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.SojData","vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.CalData"]).props({handleResponse:function(msg){if(msg.errors&&msg.errors.length>0){this.vj$.SojData.sojD="";}if(msg.response&&msg.response.dataMap&&msg.response.dataMap.SOJDATA){this.vj$.SojData.sojD=msg.response.dataMap.SOJDATA;}if(msg.response&&msg.response.dataMap&&msg.response.dataMap.TDATA){this.vj$.CalData.setData(msg.svcId,msg.response.dataMap.TDATA);}}}).endType();</SCRIPT>

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Retail on this truck is $19,500. I will consider any offer above or around $16,000

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure I'm wasting my time selling this truck on here, but just in case anyone is looking for a cheap toy hauler -- this can do the job!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice truck.............if it had a bmw logo on it, I would buy it.

Just kidding. :biggrinbounce:

Good luck selling your truck

-Lorenzo

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts