BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
In honor of the 2005 Rally about to kick off, we've updated our site with a few short video clips from last year's event. Nothing you haven't seen before at this point, just from our POV.
BTW- I'm a skater and we're in an RV. Fair warning, you hateful ****ers :thumbsup:

www.gumballsportsmobile.com (clips are on the main page under the foto of the van in Paris.)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Holy Hell, wasn't expecting that bandwidth demand. Sorry bout that, trying to fix asap...:crying:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Vanimal said:
Holy Hell, wasn't expecting that bandwidth demand. Sorry bout that, trying to fix asap...:crying:
I managed to download a couple of files......you seem to have a video of my slightly damaged lambo......oops!!! I really must get that fixed!!! I still have it crunched at the front........fully battle scarred !!!

Robin

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YellowGallardo163 said:
I managed to download a couple of files......you seem to have a video of my slightly damaged lambo......oops!!! I really must get that fixed!!! I still have it crunched at the front........fully battle scarred !!!

Robin
I think I got the site back up and enough pipe set up now.

Yikes Robin, what a scene. When we were pulling up on that we thought it was much, much worse than it actually was. Certainly impressive with that Moroccan car so far away from the highway :hihi: :hihi:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Vanimal said:
Videos are a bandwidth whore - we're hosting the Ant & Pete vidoes and the usage has risen in the last week from the usual 500gb / month to a sustained 30mbps :typing:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
v5 - Chris said:
Videos are a bandwidth whore - we're hosting the Ant & Pete vidoes and the usage has risen in the last week from the usual 500gb / month to a sustained 30mbps :typing:
Yea things are going through the roof!
Checking out the stats is cool. Folks from all over the world looking at the site, with external links showing up all over. It's a trip!:happybirt

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
v5 - Chris said:
:D

If you need anything mirrored, drop me a PM!
Thanks mate I will. I'm editing together a single clip with all my best footage rolled into one, with tunes,(still not techno though), and credits. When that's all set I'd be stoked for a mirror.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Vanimal said:
Thanks mate I will. I'm editing together a single clip with all my best footage rolled into one, with tunes,(still not techno though), and credits. When that's all set I'd be stoked for a mirror.
Cool, drop me a PM when you do - I'm looking forward to seeing it :M5thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts