BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the total mileage? Is it close to 3000? Or is it significantly more if you get lost?

Also was the mileage split evenly over each day or did it vary? Figures would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Andy-UK said:
What was the total mileage? Is it close to 3000? Or is it significantly more if you get lost?

Also was the mileage split evenly over each day or did it vary? Figures would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
It was nowhere near 3000 it was more 3500+

The mileage is nothing like evenly split,:rolleyes: we did approx 1850 miles on the first dayzzzzz first stop was Mas Du Clos then to Real madrid footie ground then down to marbellazzzzz zzzzz zzzzz .

We got to Marbella just before midday but others were still arriving 10 hours later

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
As we arrived in Spain, I told my Co-driver to bin the map, "I can get to Madrid with my eyes closed from here". Madrid 460kms. We drove flat for 2 hours, then saw a sign for Madrid.......490kms!! We still got there 4th....a lesson learnt.

·
Registered
24 Posts
all together, i've done appr. 7'000 km including the drive to the start (zurich - paris) and from cannes back to zurich.
the first leg from paris to marbella was my longest ever.... 18 hours (including dinner in aubusson and breakfast in madrid) and around 2'800 km as pigginell mentioned... :wroom:

neo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts