Selling my 2003 ///M5 in excellent condition. Reason for the sale is because I'm in the process of buying a house and could use the extra cash.
Details are as follows:
- 2003 ///M5, clean title on hand - no accidents
- Titanium Silver on full black sports interior with brushed aluminum trim
- 80k miles
- Fully maintained with receipts
- Frequently washed and waxed, always garage parked
- Clutch recently replaced with OEM
- Heated front seats
- Fold down rear seats
- Navigation with updated maps CD
- 35% tint all around w/warranty
- DINAN Stage 1 ECU
- BC Racing coilovers, aligned by SonicMS in Mountain View
- H&R 12mm spacers in the front
- Custom exhaust with Tubi Rumore x-pipe
- New OEM E60 shifter for shorter throw
- New OEM clutch fan
- Hamann CF front lip
- Beast Power rear sway bar brackets
- Custom painted rear diffuser
- Flat black kidney grills
PM me for any questions or to schedule a time to see the car. I'm located in the North San Jose/Milpitas area.
Here are some threads with a ton of pictures, many of the guys on this board personally know me and can vouch for the car's condition and care. Nearly all of the mods are like new and installed just over the summer.