BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 BMW M5 - TiSilver - 58k Miles

Second Owner.

CPO by Sterling BMW - Newport Beach CA - warranty until 12/2010 (Yes its one of the last of the 03 sold)
Extended Maintenace was purchased for $2200 until 12/2010

Inspection II was done 2 months ago with no issues.

Complete Black Nappa Extended Leather Interior, M Audio w/subwoofer, PDC, Rear sunshades, Fold down seats with ski bag, heated seats, bluetooth

Dinan Muffler
ACS Roof Spoiler
Hello Euro Angel Eyes
6k Fogs and Headlights
BeastPower Rear swaybar brackets
LED interior lights
Updated Nav Software

Asking Price is 41k.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157604097794074/

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
a couple suggestions - - if I was hoping for that price, I'd do something about the front spoiler paint and get it detailed, so things like the wheels, tires, exhaust tips etc are sharp...

good luck with the sale

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
a couple suggestions - - if I was hoping for that price, I'd do something about the front spoiler paint and get it detailed, so things like the wheels, tires, exhaust tips etc are sharp...

good luck with the sale
Thanks, but didnt want to repaint the front bumper because didnt want people to think it was in an accident. That price is fair based on the warranty/free service factor, miles, year of the car, full options, and minor upgrades, so if you minus all those factors then its like me selling my car at $34k USD. Correct me if I am wrong! But yeah I agree.. when I have time I will take her for a full detail.. its not my first priority atm.

Again the main selling point of this car is = almost another 3 years of warranty and service left.. how many E39s M5 have that?? :7:

Reactions: unfoundhorsepower

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, yes the car isnt a garage queen so for 58k miles yes it does have little rock chips on the front bumper, due to freeway driving on the 605 North. And the reason I didnt repainted it is because I dont want people to think I was trying to coverup an accident or anything by putting on a fresh coat of paint on the bumper. I am just giving the truth detail and condition of the car as I see it.

As for the inservice date, if I remember correctly the salesman told me it was a showroom car until 12/04 hence the late in-service date.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt - getting emails but anyone serious?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Since I've recently looked into this, the cost of an extended warranty is ~ $3900 for 2 yrs at this point. They were cheaper when purchased several years ago but now prices have gone up with the age of the vehicles.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow I guess I got lucky buying mine a year ago...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ttt price is $39999 obo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts