BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought this car off of this board last year and put 8K miles on it. Best sedan I have ever owned (Obviously) but I am moving from the most reliable daily driver to the most unreliable. I just bought a 2016 Aston Martin Vantage V8 GTS and I have only two garage spaces. Car is simply perfect and looks and drives like a 25K mile example. When the owner picked me up I was floored at how well it looked. There is nothing wrong with the car. Recent service and ceramic coating, good tires and other than a couple navigation pixels out and the rear view mirror delam It is perfect. Dinan cold air, flash, suspension, exhaust, and strut braces.

Best driving and sounding car I have ever owned (other than my 1973 Porsche RSR) Car is in Charleston, SC and I am looking to get $22K.

Call or text me at 917-274-767one

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Car looks very clean and well kept. Just a suggestion - maybe some interior pics and engine bay pics. Something to give us all a better representation of the car as a whole. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post more later today. It is at my other home at the moment, I should have waited to post, but I was getting antsy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some more shots. Something that I remembered after posting, tree branch fell onto trunk and was repainted, not sure if that shows up on car fax or not. Let me know if anyone wants anything else. This is only posted here, looking for an enthusiast, I'll add it to a fewe sites if it doesn't move here in a week or so.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can I get a picture of the trunk? Also, could you list out some of the recent big maintenance items?

Clutch, Fuel Pump, Cooling System, Suspension, etc...?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Going through records, Clutch at 100K done by EAG which owned the car twice. Here are some records. I will go over everything and give everyone the cliff notes.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car is still for sale, not looking to part anything out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Clutch at 100K, Valve Cover Gaskets just done, replaced pulleys 1K miles ago. Just had an extensive PPI done and it pointed out bad battery, valve cover gaskets and a couple small things. Just had all of them completed. Ready to go minus the nav pixels and rear view mirror starting to delam.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts