BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just a feeler just incase the car as a whole doesnt sell to my friend. My Jet Black 95K on the motor, is totaled, the motor is in good condition so I am parting everything out the following is the list of the performance/aftermarket parts:

Eisenmann Race Exhaust $1000 plus shipping
Gruppe M intakes $800 plus shipping
Carbon fiber front lip and rear diffuser Bmw E39 M5 Strass Style Front Lip - E39m5strass - - Front Bumpers - E39 - Bmw 5 Series Body Kits non painted $150 plus shipping
Shark Tune ECU $200 plus shipping

I have everything else right now I will update as parts sell please text or call me it would be easier once again this is contingent that my friend doesnt buy the whole car, I am doubtful thats why im posting this.

James

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Sorry to hear this. If your friend doesn't buy, I may be interested in buying her whole. I'll shoot you a text as well.

·
Registered
246 Posts
dibs on exhaust.

·
Registered
152 Posts
how much will you part the headlights out for? are they the clear corner lenses?

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I spoke with James, the seller, yesterday and he will be out of town through today. If his friend does not buy the car, it's likely that I will. I did not get the impression that James was interested in parting it himself which is probably why he hasn't responded. That, and he's out of town. Also not sure of his friend's intentions. Based on his description of the damage, I will be parting it out if I were to purchase it. Either way, we should know something soon.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I spoke with James, the seller, yesterday and he will be out of town through today. If his friend does not buy the car, it's likely that I will. I did not get the impression that James was interested in parting it himself which is probably why he hasn't responded. That, and he's out of town. Also not sure of his friend's intentions. Based on his description of the damage, I will be parting it out if I were to purchase it. Either way, we should know something soon.
Back in E39 playing field! NICE! :haha:

PM Sent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts