BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sick of looking at it, makes me sad haha I still have a lot of good stuff left, few people have seen the car on here, super clean 70k! just a few items, the drivetrain parts have super low miles! OBO!!!

Trunk with brand new m5 badge from dealer $175 + shipping
Black Alcantara headliner with all pillars $700 +shipping
6 speed trans (bronze pivot pin, new input seal) $700 +shipping
South Bend Stage 3 daily clutch, literally the best clutch ive ever used or felt with 500 miles! $650 +shipping
LUK OEM flywheel 500 miles! $250
Doors with shadowline trim! $200 each!
New oem luk clutch kit (no throwout) $100!
e60 short shifter $40 500 miles!

I have modules, sensors, brakes, braces, heads, all kinds of stuff left, shoot me some offers!

951-751-815five email [email protected]
thanks!
-Evan

Attachments

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
I'll play. Why are you parting and not selling the entire car?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
youll play? not a game sir sorry. cars actually been on here since august, sold a lot of stuff, old thread got complicated and died, heres the new one. so are you here to play or buy?

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I'll take the LuK clutch kit and flywheel. Is the clutch kit unopened (SAC still set like new) other than the throwout bearing removal? Shipped to 28216?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
youll play? not a game sir sorry. cars actually been on here since august, sold a lot of stuff, old thread got complicated and died, heres the new one. so are you here to play or buy?
Then allow me to rephrase the question. Why are you parting the car and not selling it as a whole? If it is a "super clean 70k" (assuming miles) it is likely worth more a whole than the parts and labour to dismantle and shipping.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'll take the LuK clutch kit and flywheel. Is the clutch kit unopened (SAC still set like new) other than the throwout bearing removal? Shipped to 28216?
flywheel is still on the car, need a little bit of time to remove it, attached a pic of the clutch, bought it just for the throwout bearing car was in the air at my shop and needed it asap haha, my lose your gain $50 for shipping that flywheels pretty heavy if its any less ill refund you the remainder

What would you want for the rear view mirror?
attached pic as well shoot me an offer, as you can see it has some tint issues, pic was just taken

Then allow me to rephrase the question. Why are you parting the car and not selling it as a whole? If it is a "super clean 70k" (assuming miles) it is likely worth more a whole than the parts and labour to dismantle and shipping.
car was wrecked in the canyons :/ last time anyone drives any of my loves

Attachments

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
flywheel is still on the car, need a little bit of time to remove it, attached a pic of the clutch, bought it just for the throwout bearing car was in the air at my shop and needed it asap haha, my lose your gain $50 for shipping that flywheels pretty heavy if its any less ill refund you the remainder
Sounds good. PM your paypal and I can send payment. I actually already have a brand new throw out bearing, so that's a great deal for me.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
car was wrecked in the canyons :/ last time anyone drives any of my loves
I think the pictures of the car complete and looking unscathed had some of us wondering why a good M5 was being parted out. (Including me) We didn't know the back story.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Evanwest94, let me know your paypal information when you are ready. If you want me to wait on sending payment until after you remove the flywheel, that's fine. I just want you to know I definitely want the flywheel and clutch kit. Thanks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just want to jump in to vouch for Evan. Met him for the first time when I came to pick up some parts a few months ago. Really friendly enthusiast. We hung around and talked cars while he helped me pull what I came for and more. The unaffected areas of the car are in outstanding condition, but he priced everything as if it came from a beater. Maybe even cheaper.

Honestly putting it all together (seller, car, experience) it's the best deal I've ever come up on for car parts.

Good luck Evan, hope everything works out for the best.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 76 Posts