BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2003 E39 M5 (Carbon Black)
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone--
I just wanted to start off by saying thanks. I truly appreciate the community here, and admire the general respect owners give each other, regardless of the question or post. I constantly come to this board anytime I have questions or need advice. Not to mention learning right here about Bluebus! With that being said, I felt this is the best place to preview the sale of my E39. This M5 deserves to be previewed by true enthusiasts who can who how to care for, have fun, and restore these really important and beautiful cars. So I wanted to post for sale here first before it goes for sale on BaT.

Quick overview:
This 2003 BMW M5 is finished in Carbon Black Metallic over black Nappa Heritage leather, ostrich pattern. To match with Tanium interior trim. This final-year E39 M5 is famously powered by an extremely strong and maintained 4.9-liter S62 V8, rated at 394 horsepower; 369 lb-ft of torque, which is sent to the rear wheels through a six-speed manual transmission and a limited-slip differential. This M5 reads 132k miles on the clock and has no modifications other than addition of the Bluebus Bluetooth module, OEM all weather mats, and cosmetic grill inserts (OEM inserts included with sale). Mechanically, this M5 is 9/10. Cosmetically, 9/10. A great opportunity for a new owner to enjoy every drive while continuing to restore at their own pace.

Vehicle story:
In February of 2003, this BMW E39 was Manufactured in Germany. After arriving stateside, it was first leased from BMW Colorado. Shortly after the initial M5's lease ended, the vehicle was included in a dealer trade sale which a California BMW dealership. After two additional dealership trade sales, the vehicle was acquired by a weather company CEO, as a 2nd car for the majority of the M5's ownership history. Today, this E39 M5 example is living in Northern California, being meticulously maintained and restored.

Asking price $33,500. I am happy to help arrange and coordinate local or international delivery.
Have a trade? I am also open to equal value trades (preferably wagons, Toyota/Lexus 4wd)
- Rob
mediaspeed1(at)gmailcom
ig: rkpictures

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Grille

Vehicle Wheel Tire Window Vehicle registration plate

Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Gear shift Speedometer Vehicle Car Radio

Brown Car Vehicle Seat belt Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Vehicle registration plate

1 - 1 of 1 Posts