2003 BMW M5 (Car will come with factory Style 65s)

Selling a rare 2003 LMB/LMB car to make room for a new acquisition coming next month. All around this is a perfect drivers car that you won’t feel bad racking up the miles on yet still presents extremely well and is seriously quick. I am posting this car as is for now. Played with the idea of getting clear fixed and repainting the hood at same time, and still may do that, but price will go up accordingly if so. This is an extremely well documented car with a ton of maintenance history included (over 100 receipts and invoices in google drive).

You’ll see two links included below. One is the for sale thread from this forum back in 2016, 20k miles ago, which documents the car EXTREMELY well. Other link is to a Google Drive with all receipts, invoices, HQ pictures, videos etc. I have also included the Carfax for interested parties. There has been a lot of money thrown at this car over this past year. Was getting everything fully buttoned up for me to enjoy this car properly without any worries, but an opportunity to purchase a dream car has come along so my loss is someone’s gain here.

If you are serious about the car PM me and we will jump on a phone call to properly discuss the car. I’m as transparent as they come and am happy to answer any questions or concerns. Also, there is pollen everywhere in NC currently so excuse that in the pictures. Tried to give it a super quick wash before the sky opened up today. Will post additional professional photos after proper detail next week. ABSOLUTELY ZERO RUST.

https://www.m5board.com/.../2003-e39-m5-lemans-blue-lmb.../

https://drive.google.com/.../1oM_jFtp3L0Uz...

Price: $26,500 obo
VIN#: WBSDE93423CF92294
Mileage: 196,1xx on car; 82,1xx on S62 engine (at time of motor replacement, 30K miles ago, new rear main seal, clutch, flywheel, guibo, CPS, vacuum hoses, etc.)
Production Date: October 2002
Exterior: LeMans Blue
Interior: Black Nappa Leather w/ Blue Leather Two-Tone (LMB)
Trim: Titan
Options: Parking Distance Control
M-Audio Package
Heated front seats

Modifications:
Evolve Alpha-N Stage 1 Tune
IATS relocation
DINAN Stage I suspension, Strut Bar, Carbon Fiber Intakes
StopTech BBK (6pot front 4pot rear), 5k or less miles on them
Supersprint Caback
New OEM Short Shift (E60,new boot and knob)
New Android Headunit w/ CarPlay
Beastpower aluminum pedals
3.5mm Aux jack installed

Recent Maintenance/Parts within last 2K miles:
Full 3-step paint correction and 5 year ceramic
Replaced transmission and rear differential with lower mileage units, ~120K
Valve cover gaskets replaced
Replaced coils and plugs
Replaced upper timing covers
Replaced all power steering hoses
Replaced vanos solenoids
All new fluids throughout along with oil change

Known Flaws:
Clear failing on passenger C pilar and top of gas door (see pictures)
Paint chips and dents on hood
Few dents around car
Couple trim pieces are a little loose, need new tabs
Headliner is overall pretty good, couple areas aren’t as tight as new though