BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2003 LeMans Blue M5. It has the black leather interior, with titan trim. Navigation, basically all the options for an 03. It currently has 97,000 miles on it. I have had the car for a little under a year and am upset to see it go, but really need to move it because my fiance and I are getting close to buying a house and I need the cash. In my year of owning it, it has had two [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]oil changes[/COLOR][/COLOR] at the dealer and was just in for service because the fuel pump went out(also replaced at the dealer.) It has given me no other problems. Engine and trans seem very strong. I believe when I bought the car the carfax said that the clutch had been replaced about 15000 miles ago, so that should be good for quite awhile. [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Tires[/COLOR][/COLOR] have decent tread left and are all seasons. Everything on the car is [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]stock[/COLOR][/COLOR] except that it has the Dinan performance engine software.
Below is the link to a few pictures but this is a really nice car and priced for a quick sale because as I said I need the money at this point.
Looking to get $16,500 for it for a quick sale. Hopefully in the next week or so!!

Pictures by djh983 - Photobucket

·
Registered
241 Posts
Not an expert on M5 pricing but that seems to be an excellent deal!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not either, but that's what I'm hoping. Like I said unfortunately I am in need of the cash so I have to let the car go in a hurry. So hopefully that price fits what I am looking for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wanted to share an autocheck that was just run!

Welcome to AutoCheck

I also want to share even though it doesn't show up there, the car was involved in a fender bender where there was some damage to the driver side front door. Nothing major and there was absolutely no frame damage. Everything was repaired or replaced with OEM parts at a great shop.

·
Junior Member, warming up (
393 Posts
I have known Dan for a long time and seen the car in person. It is in very good shape and Dan takes great care of his vehicles. All the way back when we had E36 M3s up through all his other M3s. Would not hesitate to purchase!

Good luck with your sale Dan! When you get another car let me know and we'll get an iPod kit for you ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi Dan03M5, my post count is too low to PM you. I am interested in the car, can you please email me at chng (at) me (dot) com? Thanks.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Awww man if you sold your car a month ago this would be mine! Great value considering the mileage, clean title and accident history. IMHO, your are undervaluing your beast quite a bit (unless there is something catastrophically wrong mechanically or electrically). Similar 2003's on autotrader are selling for +$22K. Just sayin' you should get the most $ for your rare beast. Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hear you, and I feel like there is more value in the car! The problem is at this point I can't sit around and hold it waiting for the person that understands the value and intrigue of the vehicle. I need to move it so I can put the down payment on a house!! Just the way it goes at this point in life I guess!! Sad to see it go though!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale is pending at the moment! I will let everyone know if it falls through though!!
Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
419 Posts
i believe this is sold...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts