BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Lemans Blue M5 for sale. Caramel leather interior 20K miles. Always garaged. has the global pos system, split folding rear seats. other things.

car is perfect except for a few door dings which are readily fixable (haven't gotten around to it). Never an accident, well loved car.

I have a firm offer of 50K on the car which I consider a real lowball. I'm looking to see if there's serious immediate interest in the mid 50's. For quickest response, please email me at [email protected]

If I don't get the interest i want within a couple days, car will probably come off the market, so if you are thinking about it, please speak up.

john

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Nice looking M- and you're price target for now (mid 50s) is pretty good- given the miles versus other cars goind for 57 with 15k.

My 2 cents- and you probably know this- is that as you add miles and the market continues to drop you are chasing the curve down. If you take 53 today, you will be faced with taking 48 in 4-6 months. If you want to sell, best to just go all out and market it-selling these for anyone- from a dealer to a private party- is a long affair.

Good luck

A

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the "cents," and they make sense.

I've decided to give it one reasonable shot at selling now. If I can't find a buyer who appreciates its value, though, I'd rather keep it. As it is, it feels like breaking up with a girlfriend.

Anyway, on the subject of really marketing it, for those who are really interested in buying it, I've decided to list it on EBAY for the next 4 days (a rather impressive car selling device, i'd say). If anyone wants to look at it there and can't find it, let me know. meanwhile, feel free to email or post if you have questions about the car. if you are interested but don't want to deal with ebay, let me know that too.

john

1 - 4 of 4 Posts