BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd like to sell my 2003 M5 to make room for an F10. It's LeMans Blue with Black interior. I'm the second owner and all regular maintenance was performed, along with the usual PM stuff. Car was stored in a heated garage during winters. New Pirelli's have less than 1k miles on them. No accidents, as confirmed by Carfax. Interior is very clean, exterior is in great condition other than some small stone chips on the front air dam and small scuff on front bumper. There is also some paint chipping on the wheels. I will post pictures of the car tomorrow. I'd like to get $20k for the car, and would be willing to give a good deal on the uninstalled mods at the same time. I'm in SE Wisconsin close to the Illinois border.

Mods:
(installed)

Dinan Rear Diff
Dinan/Brembo BBK (Red Calipers)
Rear Spacers w/ extended Lug Bolts
Supersprint Race exhaust and X-Pipe
OEM Bluetooth Kit (Bimmernav)

(Not Installed)
Dinan CAI w/ MAF
Ground Control Coilovers (Shadowman Spec)
UUC ultrasmooth cerametallic v12 clutch and flywheel
Dinan Headers
Supersprint Cat elimination pipes
Rogue SSK
Rogue Power Pulleys
Front and Rear Sways

Attachments

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Could you post pictures of the car?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Wow, what a deal...2003 E39 M5 with < 50K miles for $20K...This will be gone in a second if it checks out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Based on the OP's last posting offering pics this AM and nothing since, either the OP is not aware of the nature of the deal he is offering and that time is of the essence for interested buyers . . . or it is already sold.

To reiterate a posting above, this is a great deal if the vehicle checks out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The seller did respond to me promptly and provided information on the car quickly...

But as you can guess, its sold already, he emailed me today

·
Registered
301 Posts
I love the color on this M5 (Le Mans Blue) GLWS

·
Registered
111 Posts
any chance you have some of the uninstalled parts? Definitely interested in the CAI and Headers. Possibly some of the others. PM or email me if so. Im local. Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts