BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up fellow enthusiasts! I'm new on the board and I'm currently shopping for a 2003 E39 M5 with less than 70k miles.
If anyone is selling, or knows someone selling an Alpine White, LeMans Blue, Titanium Silver, Sterling Grey, or Carbon Black M5,
and you're IN California, contact me. You can reply to this thread and/or email me at [email protected].
Please provide pics and info on the vehicle with your replies....

·
Registered
128 Posts
I truly think you need to expand your search to something a little further out, like NATION WIDE!

these cars are hard to come by....my two cents.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're absolutely correct, and I did that. However, based on other undisclosed factors,
finding an 03' E39 "in" Cali is my objective/option at this time... Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What Plane Tickets?

Guys. I actually didn't have to go far at all to find a real gem.
An 02' LeMans Blue E39, with two tone grey and black sport seats and aluminum trim.
THANK YOU LA-Sean! My 1st M5 Interior#1.jpg

My 1st 02' E39 M5 #1.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What Plane Tickets?

LA-Sean saw my post on the board and contacted me. Just so happens, he lives 10 miles away from me.
See what you can get when you're good!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you! I think the E39 M5 is quite possibly ONE of THE BEST cars EVER built. A great driving experience.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did. However, this 02' E39 was too too clean, too close, and the color combo that I preferred.
Besides, the whole purchase process was easy and hassle free. The AC Schnitzer suspension with
DFC is a nice addition...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Happy, what are you looking for? I'm tossing around the idea of selling... I Live near you and my car has lived its entire life here in SoCal. Let me know if you want to take a look...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts