BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello-
I picked up some E39 from a 2003 M Sport 540i. I had them shipped to me, as I thought they had the rear shades..but they don't. The seller said all sales final...so I am selling these again.

They were off a 42K mile and are flawless and like new. The leather is black, and perfect. Front airbags only....but has the black trim by the windows (being a sport). You will not be disappointed, but I lost on this deal.

Pics up shortly. How would $250 plus $40 shipped anywhere in US sound>? Make an offer..I'm in in these at $325...oh well! Will ship intl as well email me.

Thanks
Beau
720-838-8510 [email protected]

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Pics are here..sorry!

Hello-
With Thanksgiving..was slow! Finally have pics up of the panels..and center console. If you are changing interior colors..this is a good start. I have a flawless center console in black $50, plus the door panels...BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL $330 for all shipped in US! Contact me if you want this to go to Europe or Canada..I can make this happen too! Note: You will not be getting the antrazit birke wood trim (black birch) I just sold it on ebay..sorry! Best looking trim..I think-
Beau 720-838-9510

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello-
I picked up some E39 from a 2003 M Sport 540i. I had them shipped to me, as I thought they had the rear shades..but they don't. The seller said all sales final...so I am selling these again.

They were off a 42K mile and are flawless and like new. The leather is black, and perfect. Front airbags only....but has the black trim by the windows (being a sport). You will not be disappointed, but I lost on this deal.

Pics up shortly. How would $250 plus $40 shipped anywhere in US sound>? Make an offer..I'm in in these at $325...oh well! Will ship intl as well email me.

Thanks
Beau
720-838-9510 [email protected]

I messed up in first post phone is 720-838-9510

Sorry! BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL, LETS MAKE THIS WORK...start to change your boring tan or light grey interior to sleek black! :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello! Any interest...make an offer...anyone trying to change interior colors?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP_
sorry trying to make these move asap...someone wants to change their interior right :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello-
Now to $220 shipped in US..anyone?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts