BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car has 85k miles but looks like new inside and out. I have 6 yr old and 1 yr old and just don't get a chance to drive it very much (I have 01' S8 that is my kid hauler). The car has always been garaged and usually with a cover.

Car had extended BMW factory warranty so was serviced by BMW until 9/09, EVERYTHING has been done. New tires, brakes, clutch, etc before warranty expired. I can provide bmw print out of all records. I am the 2nd owner since 3/07.

Carbon Black
Graphite trim (NO wood)
All Black Sport seats interior (NO color inserts)
100% stock except exhaust (have stock unit comes with sale)

$22,000 - I keep an eye on the market and arrived at this price simply because of color combo and supreme condition, I know the miles are not ideal (bit high) but like I said, the color combo and condition are better than most out there. Just putting feelers out there...

In my opinion the most beautiful color combo of all e39 M5's so please let me know your interest and I can send you more pics. Thanks!

Robert - [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I feel the car is worth at least that much, it really is in amazing condition, the interior looks like nobody has ever been in it, and thats partly true lol

anyways, I will post more pics next week, I plan on taking a bunch more this weekend. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Great looking beast! GL w the sale, looks good from the exterior pix.

·
Registered
68 Posts
What kind of after market exhaust is on the car now?

looks like a superb specimen! Good Luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Robert -

I'm in the market for a beast! I've decided that the only way to buy is from an enthusiast, which you obviously are. Looks like you're here in the LA Area, and I like the way your car is configured. Let's talk more about this via e-mail. When you get a chance, drop me a note at [email protected] with any additional pics or info.

Looking forward to it!

-Drew

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well its not really aftermarket, I guess you can call it "muffler delete" - basically I had the mufflers removed and custom straight pipes installed from the stock flanges. I had a guy who owned a shop in agoura, ca make me a custom pipe that simply bolted on and off and hooked into the stock flanges just like the stock assembly. So you can take them on and off without any welding I think. He was able to replicate the dual exhaust exit pipes so it looks completely stock but when you drive it it sounds AMAZING, not too loud inside at all especially with the windows up but outside it sounds BEASTLY....this is not my car but exactly the same setup and where I got the idea from. Best part is the guy was an old timer (he even retired and sold the shop since 2007 when I had it done) and so he only charged me $250 :) sounds better then any $1500 system out there!

YouTube - E39 M5 Electronic Valve Cut Out-Resonator Delete VS. Muffler Delete
NOTE: mine is like the 2nd car they show "MUFFLER DELETE" only not resonator delete, I still have the resonator in place!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
If it hasn't been sold, I'm very interested in your M5. Could you post some additional pictures, especially of the interior? Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts