BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is in MA
Two tone interior Black/LeMans Blue.
Everything works and is in excellent condition.
Car has custom clear 3M bra on the entire front, almost half of the hood is covered!
Has ALL options. Sport interior, Alcantara Headliner, MKIV Navigation with 6 CD changer, Factory AUX input, Winter Package, Park distance, M audio, Shades in the back and rear window.
Very clean, have all records. All maintenance done, including fluids in manual transmission, rear differential, oil, brake fluid, antifreeze flush. Recent front rotors and pads (6months).
Not a daily driver, always garaged. Interior is in exceptional condition and exterior 9 out of 10 (only 2 minor dings). Car has been always waxed and sealed.
Included in sale is the custom car cover.
Serious inquires please. Tittle in hand
Asking $33,900.00
Call Jay (617) 291-3465

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
I seen this car personally and can tell you it's one clean M5, who ever buys this one will not be dissapointed. GLWS

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow. This car is identical to mine. And from MA too! Almost 10k less miles than mine when I bought it last year.

GLWS! She is beautiful.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price change $32,900

2003 BMW M5 LeMans Blue Exterior 46,400 miles only! Perfect condition.
Two tone interior Black/LeMans Blue.
Everything works and is in excellent condition.
Car has custom clear 3M bra on the entire front (including bumper, fenders, mirrors) , almost half of the hood is covered!
Has ALL options. Sport interior, Alcantara Headliner, MKIV Navigation with 6 CD changer, Factory AUX input, Winter Package, Park distance, M audio, Shades in the back and rear window.
Very clean, have all records. All required and preventive maintenance done, including fluids in manual transmission, rear differential, oil, brake fluid, antifreeze flush. Recent front rotors and pads (6months)
Not a daily driver, always garaged. Maintenance up to date. Interior and exterior are in exceptional condition. Car has been always waxed and sealed.
Included in sale is the custom car cover.
Serious inquires please. Tittle in hand
Asking $32,900.00 or bo
Call Jay (617) 291-3465

·
Registered
215 Posts
If I didn't leave in Boston and had a worthy garage to keep this in it would be in it! Miss my beast bad, had the same color combo. Love the LMB shift boot (I had alcantara to match the wheel and headliner)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts