·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, thank you for your thought but the passion is gone. I mean I love it and poured the love along busted knuckles but I'm itching to try something else although not sure what yet.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear you. Went through the same thing with mine (also an 03)

Came close to selling it more than once.

Good luck with yours!
Thanks!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooooh.... That would look really good next to my Blue Water E90M3!
I'm not sure if you noticed but one of my picutres shows my garage with few official BMW posters on the wall, your car being one of them. In some ways, E90 M3 is much like E39 M5.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Added more pictures

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2000 e39 m5 I’m considering selling. Did a lot of work on it myself but I really want a 65-67 Chevelle. I only bought the m5 because the owner didn’t drive it and the beauty was just sitting in his driveway with a flat so the number he threw at me was too good to not buy it. Car is strong and an head turner but I want the simplicity that comes with old American muscle. I can repair anything on the m5 myself but it just takes longer. Took two hours to change the coils and plugs because the owner had never had them changed so the boots were really hard to get off the plugs without tearing them but man did it make a difference

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2000 e39 m5 I’m considering selling. Did a lot of work on it myself but I really want a 65-67 Chevelle. I only bought the m5 because the owner didn’t drive it and the beauty was just sitting in his driveway with a flat so the number he threw at me was too good to not buy it. Car is strong and an head turner but I want the simplicity that comes with old American muscle. I can repair anything on the m5 myself but it just takes longer. Took two hours to change the coils and plugs because the owner had never had them changed so the boots were really hard to get off the plugs without tearing them but man did it make a difference
How much are you asking for it? Please text at 3233215753

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks like a very fair price considering the model year and all the work / upgrades. I am surprised you still have it for sale. I would assume it sells quickly during tax return season.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts