BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 BMW M5 - rare E39 with low 48k miles - meticulously maintained.

I'm finally going to sell my baby. This is one of the last BMW M5 E39 models ever built, purchased in August 2003. I am the original owner. Low 48k miles, garaged at home and work. Meticulously maintained at both BMW dealership as well as Dinan Mountain View (after warranty was up). Never in an accident, never raced or on a track. In perfect running condition, with new tires in the past few months. Interior and exterior in excellent condition.

VIN: WBSDE93433CF93681
Sterling Gray Metallic exterior with Black Leather interior
Fully loaded with almost every possible option including CD changer, navigation system, parking distance sensors, moonroof, fold down rear seats with ski bag, etc.
5 liter DOHC 32 valve V8 engine
6 speed manual transmission
I have the original sticker and all maintenance records

I have it listed at $29,999. Please no lowball offers. Let's not waste your time or mine. This is a rare car in excellent condition. Feel free to contact me with questions. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
simply stunning. I am always looking to get a "better car." curious, is that a dent by the grill? or just the angle of the pic?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Absolutly gorgeous beast, hope it goes to someone who really deserves to own such a nice M5:wroom:

Good Luck with your sale:thumbsup:

$29,999 the asking price, right:deal:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
All I can say is wow. GLWS.

Reactions: joem5e39

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm new so I can't send any PMs :sad1:

Would you please PM /e-mail me and let me know how to get in contact with you?

-d

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All - thanks for the love! This really is a great car. Supra2nv - no dents...must be the angle. Yogdog, I think you found me via Craigslist and I will call you. m5-forever, I have 10 people interested in 1 day, so it looks like it will sell at $30k--one friend who knows his stuff thinks it could go for $35k, but that seems ridiculous. I will post back once it sells.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
All - thanks for the love! This really is a great car. Supra2nv - no dents...must be the angle. Yogdog, I think you found me via Craigslist and I will call you. m5-forever, I have 10 people interested in 1 day, so it looks like it will sell at $30k--one friend who knows his stuff thinks it could go for $35k, but that seems ridiculous. I will post back once it sells.
If your M5 was available when I bought mine, I would be signing the paper work with you right now... ! :grinyes:

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
no dents...must be the angle.
You sure about that? Perhaps you could post a pic of the hood from another angle. I have a friend looking for this exact color/year and at your asking price, it would need to be perfect.

Reactions: Hdhntr23

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reds2, man you guys are suspicious! I used to have a vanity plate for my previous company, and when I left the company back in 2008, I decided not to pay for the vanity plate any longer. Are you interested or just trying to cause trouble? If any real buyers are concerned, I am happy to show you the old vanity plates (souvenir!).

·
Registered
900 Posts
That's a beauty. About six months early for me. You're smart to sell now, before the F10 is out and the E39 is officially two body styles old.

Not that it matters to me mind you, but it matters to some with very fat wallets. GLWS.

·
Banned
174 Posts
You sure about that? Perhaps you could post a pic of the hood from another angle. I have a friend looking for this exact color/year and at your asking price, it would need to be perfect.
Not sure Adam, if that is not a dent then its a frigging ghost. Sure looks like a dent.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Nice car,not going to sugar coat it,why is it worth more than book value?
:checkeredflag:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice car,not going to sugar coat it,why is it worth more than book value?
:checkeredflag:
There is the asking price and what someone is willing to pay for such a car. For me the motor is the GEM! I guess if your genuinely interested you should ask pertinent questions.

My 2cents worth.

BTW that does look like a dent...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I keep staring at it, really looks like a dent...

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.