BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my beloved car that I have owned for the past 3 years, figured I should put it on the forum first before I list it on BaT or CarsAndBids. Recently moved to Boston and the roads here are so horrendous I just don't see the point of having this car suffer here, also recently got a SUV hence the reason for the sale. Not in a rush so dont message me and try to low ball. Car was in California for the duration of my ownership.

The entire suspension has been refreshed using OEM parts (Lemforder). The car sits on Koni & Dinan coilovers with 2000 miles on them, rear Eibach sway bars, the clutch has also been replaced using OEM parts LUK under my ownership (the first week I got it). Old rotors and pads were replaced with Stoptech Rotor & Pads as well as Stoptech Stainless Steel lines. Engine mounts, transmission mounts, spark plugs, power steering reservoir & hose overhaul, as well as fuel pump and fuel relay maintenance was done the first week of owner ship as well, all 4 rims were retrued and refinished, and the front headlight leveler was all done with Ikonic auto garage. All 4 tires are replaced with Michelin pilot 4s with around 500 miles on them. Other modifications include a supersprint X pipe into a muffler delete with Timmay's Tips. The steering wheel is refreshed in alcantara with a brown 12 o clock stripe. Shifter is upgraded to the F10 M5 shift knob. New carpets were put in in 2020, entire exterior plastic molding has been changed. Navigation is upgraded to Dynavin N7 with apple carplay and android auto integration as well as a back up camera. Have all the service and upgrade invoices under my ownership and previous owners. Hood and front bumper has been repainted due to rock chips under previous ownership, paint matches, no weird colorations.

If anyone is in the New England area and would like to check the car out in person please reach out.

Google drive has over 100 photos with documents and photos.

$41,999

E39 M5 Photos - Google Drive

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts