BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

2002 Sterling Grey/ Caramel

5K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  gbogh3 
#1 · (Edited)
2002 BMW M5 - 62,000 miles, always garaged. $26,000

I had a feeler back in Nov and have decided to sell the Beast as I need to make some room. I have my eye on a track car that I would like to see if I can pick up, the Beast has been sitting as the X5d is my daily driver. I am the second owner the car has always been garaged in California, no accidents, clean car fax, car runs fantastic. Interior in excellent condition. Exterior has a few rock chips on the hood and scratch on truck spoiler. All service records available. Service has been done at BMW dealership, then at Bavarian Workshop in Canoga Park. All modifications have been done at Bavarian Workshop. The car runs fantastic with no squeaks or rattles, sounds great inside and out. Currently the car has Toyo's R Comp tires, these will need to be replaced in the near future, however they make the car that much better to drive.

Sterling Grey with Full Caramel Leather interior.
List of mods:
Dinan Stage III suspension with JRZ
Super Sprint Headers
Tubi Exhaust (regular)
Dinan Stage 4 Software
Active Cold Air Intakes
Clear Bra
DICE iPod adapter
XM Radio
custom subwoofer and amp installation, see picture
Hardwired V1
Mystery Short Shift (sorry it came with the car and just don't know)
Dinan Wheels

Additional Items (if new owner wants them, they are included)
Spare OEM front tire used as a spare (included with car)
CD Changer (it works and will go with the car)
OEM suspension (missing sway bars, goes with the car)

Extra Item
Vorsteiner Carbon hood. Never painted or mount, fits E39 body. This hood has the power dome but new vents. The owner will have first opportunity to purchase with car. If not then I will list it separate later or if car doesn't sell in couple weeks. If you are interested then PM me to get in line.

Optional
If this car remains in California and new buyer wants the license plate, DSCOFFF, that can be arranged.:flag:

Please let me know if you have any questions. Serious inquires only, no low ball offers please. PM me or send me an email gbogh3 at yahoo dot com

g

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Very nice car at a good price, GLWS

#5 ·
pm'ed regarding hood, Nice car, nice deal, GLWS.

James

#9 ·
GBig:

Say it isn't so.

I have seen this car in person and it is great!
Thanks Gene,
Gonna miss the car and there could be a chance of seller remorse I'm sure! I would be the first to have it ;)

All PM's have been replied guys.

#10 ·
Gbogh3 are u willing to sell the
wheels separate? I am very interested. PM me @ nurseaig@hotmail.com

#11 ·
Gbogh3 are u willing to sell the
wheels separate? I am very interested. PM me @ nurseaig@hotmail.com
Thanks. No currently I don't have any interest in parting out the car. It looks great and runs fantastic, I really don't want to break it apart.

Thanks,
g

#13 ·
gbogh3 could u point me in the right direction where I can get some supersprint headers to buy.

#14 ·
Headers

Eurosport design sold me a set for 2375 shipped. They have the x pipes too!:M5rev:

Attachments

#15 ·
Bhoffma1, that seems like a good deal for headers. FYI, when you have them installed, have the guy weld everything, this should eliminate and leaks that could throw a SES light.

Reactions: bhoffma1
#16 ·
Thanks for that. I'll check. Very nice M5, BTW!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.