BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to part with my 2002 Le Mans Blue/Caramel interior M5 w/53k miles. It is in beautiful condition with NO mechanical or electrical issues whatsoever. Drives like it was brand new, clean title in hand.

I purchased the car with 30k miles last May from a very meticulous owner who barely drove it at all - I changed that quickly. Since then I have had no issues and most recently performed the required oil maintenance (with the recommended Castrol 10w-60) about 4k miles ago.

I'm selling the car because I'm looking to get something a bit more suited to my daily commute - I just don't have the opportunity to drive the car like it should be driven.

I'm in Lancaster, CA, about an hour north of Los Angeles. I'm asking $26k. Please email me at jon.defeo AT gmail.com if you are interested.

·
Registered
798 Posts
individual montego M5? Wow never seen that for an m5. Dunno if my work is blocking out the pics--but please post pix if you haven't.

That's a shame the beast doesn't suit your daily driving needs... I drive mine everyday to everywhere and love it. Good luck.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Words can only do so much.............and that is never enough when selling a car....................................Where are the pictures?

If you get a chance post some pictures.

-Lorenzo

·
Registered
151 Posts
Individual Montego Blue? Do you have pictures? I think it's going to look great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone, sorry I was mistaken - the color is not Montego Blue, it is Le Mans blue. I got them switched in my head. I'll have pictures soon, thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is definitely dark blue - not black. I'll try to get a picture in direct sunlight, it's unfortunately cloudy today.

·
Registered
151 Posts
That car is definitely carbon black. Under certain lightening conditions, carbon black will look like dark blue, at other times, it will look black.

Easiest way to settle this though is to look under the hood. The color name should be there, I think on the shock tower.

Nice looking car nonetheless!

·
Registered
923 Posts
You are absolutely right! It says Carbonschwarz metallic. Thanks for the heads up!
OK, now we've got that cleared up. You should probably fix the title of the post, or start a new one. Good luck again.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The color is Carbon Black. I have an M3 in that same color. Under certain lighting conditions, especially in direct sunlight, the car looks blue up close.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts