BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enthusiast owned since day one.

2002 BMW M5, Alcantara headliner, Extended leather package, Sport seats! 132k on the OD

Everything functions on this car. It runs and drives excellent and has gobs of power. Both the interior and exterior are in great shape. Engine bay is clean with no leaks, etc..

This car’s been very well maintained throughout its life. I’m currently the second owner. Recent work I’ve performed over the past couple months
includes:

New Tires, Hankook SP1, upgraded to wider 285-35-18, and 255-40-18. Tires have about 2k miles.

New Lemforder front controls arms with Powerflex bushings installed, both upper and lowers replaced. (2k miles)

New Bosch o2 sensors, and both Bosch MAF’s replaced. (4k miles)

Lemforder fuel filter(4k miles)

Air filters (4k miles)

Headlight adjusters

20mm front wheel spacers

New oil change 10w-60 (1k miles) Liqui Moly Synthetic

BMW roof crossbars

Work previous owner performed:

Clutch (119k)

Rod bearing recall (120K)

The car still needs a few items addressed. I haven’t had time to make repairs working 60+ hours a week, and taking care of my kids and family.

-Front tow hook cover fell off at the car wash and needs to be replaced.

-Cracked windshield

-The sunroof opens and closes fine, and seals perfectly. It does not however rise up and down. The track needs to be replaced, a common and easy DIY fix.

-Small rust spot forming around rear trunk lid keyhole.

-Differential bushings, I had it up on the lift and confirmed this.

I would love to keep this as my summer car, but right now we could use the extra cash. I’m looking for 12k obo. A great car for anyone looking for a daily or summer ride. Title free, clear, clean, no salvage history, no accident history, etc..

Sorry I didn't have much time to take good pictures and put this add together so I'm sure I'm forgetting things.. FYI The car looks much better in person.
Email your questions to [email protected]

call or text 732-962-3364

[email protected] link below

Bmw Photos by mcshaner2k | Photobucket

·
Registered
658 Posts
Looks good. GLWS. Wish it were closer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts