BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No long drawn out explanations as to why this gem is for sale, I love the car, I have enjoyed owning it and it has been incredible fun to own and drive! As you can see in the pictures, I am a BMW fanatic, and I love, take care of my cars. Price is a very fair 20K even. We all know what it takes to pick one of these up and how much it costs to do the upgrades done but if you don't, feel free to ask! Below is a list of items I understand were on the car when I bought it and the list of things that I have done to it. I have a very good record of services, parts purchased, tires, smog checks and other documentation that would please even the most retentive buyer. Most recent smog check done on 11/08/2014 for this sale, fully documented and passed with flying colors!

Like all of these cars but the rarest of hangar queens (yawn), it has its quirks. little things that make it unique and give you the opportunity to love it as you work them out and bond with your machine. The car is ready to be driven daily without fixing anything if you choose but if you are anything like me, you want to roll your sleeves up and get into something, no matter how small, and make this baby yours...here are your opportunities.

- Passenger side seat: Intermittent twist, sometimes it does it, sometimes it goes up and down without issue. Its about a half day fix, check out you tube for videos on how to, simple enough, I just have not set the time aside as I don't sit there...:blink:

- Mark IV Nav: I upgraded it and it worked fine until I had the Dinan suspension upgrades done. The computer and map works it just doesn't link up with the satellites so there seems to be interference with the antenna. They probably pinched the wire or didn't put the antenna back in its place when they took the rear deck apart. I have not fixed it as I typically know where I am going so I have been lazy about it. :tonquesmilie:

Now the good stuff:

At Purchase the car had these items on it:
- Euro-style Hella Headlights
- Super Sprint X-Pipe
- Rogue Engineering short throw shift kit.
- ZHP Lighted shift knob (does not illuminate, previous owner pinched the wire on the knob, the car wire is fine)
- Kelleners Race Exhaust (sounds absolutely incredible!!)
- Valentine V1 hard wire
- Tinted Windshield (I kept this for the sake of UV protection but if you have a hard time driving at night i would have it removed)
- New rear view mirror
- Alpine 6 disc changer (I have a stock one that goes with the car)
- Blitz Radio interface (effortless Pandora streaming through car audio system)
- New fuel filter

What I have done to the car:

Performance:
- Dinan S1 Engine tune programed @ BMW of Vista, CA
- Dinan S1 suspension installed @ BMW of Encinitas, CA
- Racing brakes all 4 corners
- Full synthetic brake/clutch fluid flush and fill.
- Steel braided brake lines.
- Mk IV Nav and software upgrade.

Appearance:
- Black kidney grills.
- Umnitza LED halo bulbs
- LED fog lights
- LED turn signals in front 1/4 panels.
- Stealth bulbs in front and rear light assemblies (no egg yolk look)
- Painted calipers (Blue/Silver accents)

Maintenance:
- New Rear tires still under warranty, fronts in great shape (use to the warranty to get a steal on replacements. Michelin PS2's never last 80K miles :hihi:)
- New rear rotors (fronts were recently replaced at purchase about 10K miles ago)
- Fresh oil change (Liqui Moly)
- New brake wear sensors
- Replaced ECU cooling fan
- Replaced passenger side headlight levelers (I have the parts for the driver side as well but that side is fine)
- New BMW battery.

Parts that go with the car:
- Radiator hose
- New fuel filter (purchased before I realized the one on the car was new)
- Stock kidney grills
- set of lightly used brake pads (the ones taken off to replace with the racing pads)
- Peake code reader for ECU
- Peake code reader for SRS system
- Driver side Headlight leveling parts
- Brake rotor removal tool
- Anything else I find between now and sale that would be of use to new owner.

IMG_1125 1.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1127 1.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1145 1.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG

IMG_1139 1.JPG

IMG_1140 1.JPG

IMG_1141.JPG

IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1118.JPG

IMG_1115.JPG

IMG_1137 1.JPG

IMG_1138 1.JPG

IMG_1134.JPG

IMG_1135.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
9 Posts
My goodness, that is an amazing beast. I wish I was truly in the market. I couldn't simply view this and not commend you on the condition of your car. GLWS and I hope it goes to someone who will cherish it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I will make sure it goes to a true enthusiast. Local interest has been pretty immature. Want to keep this car in adult hands for the good of all other e39's out there in this and better condition.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments everyone. This car has been an absolute joy to own and drive. As you can see in one of the pics, wifee's Z4 and my '14 M5 kept it great company. No one believes that I am it's 5th owner! It has moved from collection to collection being pampered along the way if you are in SoCal you may even be able to go to Crevier BMW and get the majority of its history there. I also forgot to mention, I have a custom car cover for it and both original keys! All included in the sale of course.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Biggie, will message you shortly, it's mah burfday...(Marine Corps) so I'm a little busy tonight but I will shoot you a message soon.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mail sent...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We certainly take the time to celebrate when appropriate. And we do it up! Semper Fi Brother!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sale pending...?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Did it sell!?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the interest everyone! Car is SOLD!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts