BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I am the third owner, i bought the car from Dave Harrison of Harrison motorsports in Atlanta. He bought it from his customer. I have all records from 3k miles til today. All of the dinan records as well. The car has a clean title

2002 M5 Sterling Grey over Black
~95,000 miles
all recent maintenance completed
-control arms
- MAF
- tie rods
- coolant system
- recent oil changes
- new tires ( Michelin pilot sports)
- brakes/rotors
Dinan Stage 3 suspension
Dinan Free flow exhaust
Dinan Front and rear strut bars
Dinan Stage 1 software
19 inch TSW wheels with new tires
Media Bridge radio add on - Bluetooth, XM/Sirius, USB connection
Navigation
interior is flawless
fold down rear seats
rear sunshade
heated seats

the car is excellent shape, i fully welcome any PPI's. i will accommodate with in reason. Clean title

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Does the sale include the original wheels?

Edit: see in another post it does not.

Do you have an email I can reach you at?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
open to reasonable offers, i would like to sell, i have a E90 M3 in route :) something is going to have to live outside....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump...please don't waste my time with 13k offers like boogle2 did. The car is paid for and cost nothing but insurance yearly, if I don't get something close to the value then I ill keep it. I will listen to offers,cut they have to reasonable, not low balls.

·
Registered
111 Posts
1. I did not in fact offer you 13k. I simply quoted the current market price for your condition of E39 in my area to get the negotiations started.
2. You do not have factory rims on the car. A set of factory rims from the dealer here is worth $4000, and you have not factored even a fraction of that into your asking price.
3. Try not being an ******* to potential buyers and calling them out on the forums. It might help you sell your car inside of year.
4. When your vehicle hasn't sold in this long of a time frame, that should be an indication you are doing something wrong.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ron
i wont share the personal communication between us bc it is against forum rules, unless they allow me. I am asking permission to do so as we speak.

you told me my car was worth no more than 15,000CAD which is around 13,900.00 ( i think) LOW BALL OFFER

Why would you or anyone go to the dealer to buy wheels, this is a poor excuse to justify your low ball

i think i was very nice in our email communication and once i have permission i will post, i wast rude or a jerk to you. i told you your 13k offer was insulting and to have a good night....

You are right i am doing something wrong..i have been traveling, and unable to sell my car. i had two guys, one in TN that begged me to buy it and i had to return his deposit bc i just couldnt make time to show it. my car will sell and it will be a pleasant expericence for both the buyer and myself, bc i am a good guy and honest.

I apologize i called you out, but ridiculous low ballers needs to be exposed for who they are. official time wasters. If my car is over priced, then so be it. I have enough respect for other forum members as to not low ball them or waste their time or criticize their prices or cars.

just for the market sake..i sold a 2000 E39 M5 ( yes i have two) with 143k miles, DSC is messed up and the SAP is throwing a CEL, 8900 cash. i can put you in touch with the buyer if you need confirmation

black over black with aluminum trim....

AS i have stated before...the car is as advertised and i welcome a PPI on the car, it is awesome shape.

Ron- just don't offend people with lack luster effort and responses. I bet you are a good guy, but your email was off base and insulting. have a good day,

Kdawg..

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
open to reasonable offers, i would like to sell, i have a E90 M3 in route :) something is going to have to live outside....
Wish I would've known, we could have traded...that is assuming you don't mind a non-LCI M3 :3: I've been looking for another M5.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very interested, I'm in the greater Atlanta area up in Woodstock. Do you have an email I can reach you at? I just registered because I saw this ad.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I love the mods you put into this M5. GLWS

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.