BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
we used to see bargains (compared to the current markets) like this on here all the time not too long ago, now it is a rare sighting.
We might see more deals in the future. Market was stagnating due to covid for a long time and cars not getting used and people squatting on them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
True, this is definately a sellers mkt if ive ever seen one but now it seems the asking prices on this forum are similar to those on bat, covid inflation has hugely effected the used car mkt & especially the specialty car mkt! if i were paying that much $ for an e39 m5 just by way of virtual inspection id just buy from eag in ohio imho.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I am on the fence about selling. That doesnt mean I'm NOT going to sell it. I really dont know what the car is worth with all these fluctuations in the market and being the E39 M is kind of in a bracket of its own. Yeah it has 245k on it but it runs flawlessly day in day out. It's my daily. It needs a few things. I cant figure out the front rotor warping issue. If you read my posts you would see my concerns and what I've done. It needs shocks, the servotronic needs to be done on the steering (stiff but still has power steering) and some new headlights (broken adjusters) that is it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am on the fence about selling. That doesnt mean I'm NOT going to sell it. I really dont know what the car is worth with all these fluctuations in the market and being the E39 M is kind of in a bracket of its own. Yeah it has 245k on it but it runs flawlessly day in day out. It's my daily. It needs a few things. I cant figure out the front rotor warping issue. If you read my posts you would see my concerns and what I've done. It needs shocks, the servotronic needs to be done on the steering (stiff but still has power steering) and some new headlights (broken adjusters) that is it!
interested and local. Can you shoot me a call or text 630-eight54-059two. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
is the car still available? im interested and have cash in hand

what would be the best way to contact you?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts