BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my '02 E39 M5. It has 135,000 well taken care of miles. Oil changed every 4-5,000 miles. Paint is 8/10, Interior 8.5/10. New Michelin Pilot Pro's were put on in July '13. The interior has the Extended Leather Package with Alcantara roof lining. Drivers seat shows normal wear (Especially common with caramel interior). But definitely no rips/tears. The passenger side is in great condition and rear seats are almost flawless. I replaced the clutch last summer with a UUC V12 Clutch and new flywheel. The difference was a lot better than I had expected. Gave it a real solid feel but still holds everyday driving comfort. When I bought it, the car already had Dinan catback exhaust, Dinan Stage 2 Tune, and Dinan carbon fiber CAI. I do not track or race.

I will go ahead and list the "bad" stuff. I am being upfront with everything and I have taken these into consideration when determining my price. (I have pictures of all imperfections in my photbucket below)-

-Hood has two small dents.
-Cupholders broken AS BMW USUAL (easy fix)
-Cigarette lighter stays open (common, easy fix)

I am asking $13,000. Please let me know if you have any questions, I have tried to be as upfront as possible and will supply any pictures if needed. We can work out shipping also, if that interests you. Interested in some trades but mostly looking for cash.

More pictures in link below.
M5 Photos by MychalBeam | Photobucket

·
Registered
31 Posts
Can I get more information on this car please? Specifically the history of the car, including but not limited to the number of owners, how long each owner had it, how long you had it.

Also, any leaks? (Differential, motor, power steering lines).

Is it throwing the secondary air injection code?

Any issues with the Vanos? Have the solenoids been replaced?

And how often does it consume a quart or liter of oil?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am the third owner of the car. I have had the car around two years. The secondary air pump was replaced, it was loud at one point so i got it replaced. No vanos issues with the car, have not had to replace any solenoids. I put about a half a quart of oil in between changes and that is usually only to keep it in the ideal level, not because it is too low.

·
Registered
238 Posts
nice last name...I would buy it but the caramel interior hurts. I have never met a real Beam like myself and I heard they mostly come from Kty. GLWS!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very interested please PM or email me at iabdulla99 (@) gmail dot com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts