BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car is an immaculate 2002 M5 with the complete Dinan S2 package. The car has 44,500 miles.

The car is still covered under the BMW factory maintenance agreement until July of 2008 (only 2 more months). It has an extended BMW 75,000 / 8 yr warrantee that is up in 2010. I am the original owner and have all service records.

Dinan Mods include: Koni shocks, front & rear tower mounted bracing bars, bigger sway bars, lightened flywheel, bored out throttle bodies, computer remapping, long tube headers and free flow exhaust, air induction system with large mass airflow sensors, lower differential gearing. As I said, it is the COMPLETE Dinan S2 system and placarded as such.

The car is Ti Silver, Black interior w/ the aluminum trim.
The car does NOT have: Window Shades, split rear seat w/ pass though, parking sensors, or M radio package (the factory radio sounds pretty good to me!). The car is a spoiler delete model.

Here is the link to some pictures:

http://homepage.mac.com/legendmc/PhotoAlbum34.html

$50,000 obo

Thanks for looking!
Matt

·
Registered
152 Posts
Free bump :cheers:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the free bump! Might be time for another venue... I will consider offers!

Thanks again for looking!
Matt

·
Registered
47 Posts
Part out ??

·
Registered
8,153 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

... But unlike Solomon, I won't be parting this car out! Way too pretty, way too clean!

Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
nice car! over my $ amount i had in mind. But good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
12,393 Posts
Good luck. FYI the warranty you have is not BMW. You may have bought it from a BMW dealer but it is an aftermarket.

A

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ard,

Thanks for the info. I bought the warranty when I bought the car. I made the assumption it was a factory warranty... But, it is still active until July 2010!
Thanks again!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Kids,
Well, time is back on my side! I am lowering the price to $45,000 or best offer. Pretty great deal for a low mileage Dinan S2 that has not been abused!
I will be taking this to other venues in a week or so.
Thanks for looking!
Matt

·
Registered
177 Posts
$45,000 is a smoking deal for an original owner, low mileage Dinan S2 M5.

Don't worry, the right buyer will come along and pay $45,000, just be patient. Get as much exposure as you can on the various BMW enthusiast forums. An S2 car is an extremely sought after M5, especially with your low miles.

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts