BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Carbon Black with 27,000 miles in immaculate condition for sale. It has Super Sprint cat-back exhaust with X-pipe, Active Autowerke's cold air intake kit with ram air grill funnels (stock air filters), Europeon clear front corner lenses, black kidney grill, HID matching fog light bulbs, AC Schnitzer pedals, smoked turn signals, 35% window tint, M-Audio subwoofers and Napa heritage leather.

The car had Inspection I performed recently and runs very strong. I have all the maintenance records. Oil changed every 4-5000 miles, new Toyo Proxes T1-S tires 245/40/18 front and 285/35/18 rear. The car is under factory warranty until Jan 2006. It has been babied inside and out.

Feel free to contact me if any questions or to see it personally.

Asking $56,000 or best offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sharp car! You must be sad to see it on the block. What's your next ride?
BTW, where did you get the black kidney grills. I have a CB '03 and am considering adding them. Are they gloss, flat or whatever "true" black? Did you ever consider painting them CB? Just wonderin'. Good luck. 5Driver :cool2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ag02M5 said:
If you decide to put it back to stock...I'd be interested in the exhaust system and headlights.

Good luck with the sale...what are you getting to replace?

R
I am selling it as is. I am still debating over the next car.
Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5driver said:
Sharp car! You must be sad to see it on the block. What's your next ride?
BTW, where did you get the black kidney grills. I have a CB '03 and am considering adding them. Are they gloss, flat or whatever "true" black? Did you ever consider painting them CB? Just wonderin'. Good luck. 5Driver :cool2:
I painted the grills myself and sprayed couple of layers of clear coat over it. I did consider painting them CB but felt that black accented the bumper trim.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Those mis-sized rear Toyo tires may throw off some buyers. The correct sizing on OEM rear wheels is 275/35/18. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M5Kid said:
Those mis-sized rear Toyo tires may throw off some buyers. The correct sizing on OEM rear wheels is 275/35/18. Good luck with the sale.
This was intentional because one gets 10 mm wider rear tire and closer overall diameter to the front tire.

Tire size-----overall diameter-----revs. per mile
245/40/18-----653.03 mm---------809.0
275/35/18-----649.47 mm---------813.4
285/35/18-----656.59 mm---------804.6

Ofcourse, the above are dependent on tire pressure, wear, temperature, vehicle weight, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts