BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$15K

Let me know what you have.

90K MILES ONLY! This truck is not even broken in. These motors last a couple of hundred thousand miles easy.

You are looking at an Excellent Condition, Well Maintained, One Sharp Looking, Low Mileage Sport Utility Truck. Absolutely nothing wrong with the truck except a small nick on the windshield, above the rear view mirror. Need to get something smaller for my girl. Stereo system rocks!

Factory Xenon HID Headlights, JVD EXAD DVD/STEREO w/ IPOD controls, Subwoofer, AMP, & Drycell battery under rear seat. Luggage Roof Rack, Tow Hitch, All Season Tires with plenty of tread. Upgraded Chrome Grille. Factory 17" rims, Autofold Mirrors.

The truck has just had the Major service done and I've spent over $2500. It's ready to be driven! My loss your gain!

Here is a list of recent maintenance items done with factory/OEM AC-Delco parts.

New front brakes

All fluids replaced to include engine oil (Mobil 1 Synthetic) , transfer-case, front and rear differential.

Transmission Service

New NGK Iridium Plugs and Wires

New Tie Rods (Inner/Outer)/ Pitman Arm and Idler Arms replaced w/ Wheel Alignment

New Front and Rear Sway bar links and bushings

New Front wheel bearing hub assembly (L&R)

Cabin Filters

K&N Drop-in Air Filter

New Air-suspension compressor

New Fog Lights

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.