BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

82500 miles. Up for sale is my 2002 bmw m5. Oil changes done ever 3k miles with tws engine oil from bmw. It has good tires about 85% tread in back and about 95% in the front. Wheels have been refinished pretty much brand new.also brakes and rotors have been replaced about 4k miles ago. It drives smooth and drives straight. I have the stock mufflers for it that will come with the car. i did the muffler delete on it so it adds a little rumble. It has umnitza headlights, i also have the stock oem headlights that will also come with the car. It is hardwired for a v1. This car has a few door dings nothing major no cracks in paint. It has had body work on the driver side quarter and rear left side door it was fixed professionaly.The interior is pretty much flawless other then normal wear on driver seat and a very little on the passenger seat.reason im selling is because im looking to downgrade to a e36 m3 because i need the extra cash for BILLS!!:grrrr: If you have any questions let me know. Thanks 17500$

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no im not the original owner i belive im like the 3rd or 4.. i will post bigger pictures tonight when i get back from work i dunno why they came so small

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
i have no idea why these pictures are coming out soo small

Maybe you need a bigger camera? :3: :grinyes:

Seriously, I suspect that you are giving us the links to the thumbnail images, not the full size.

Good pictures sell a car, try again! You're right in the ball park of where I'd like to be, except that the colors are wrong for me. GLWS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts