BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

2002 BMW M5 Rare Dinan S2 Full Monty Serial No. S20507

Tags
dinan
12K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  tiaz 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I am officially selling my 2002 BMW M5 full monty Dinan S2 package with S3 Suspension. Have all reciepts and service records.
Package was installed at BMW of Cleveland at 22,000 miles. I am the 3rd owner, and flew out to Ohio to personally inspect and purchase. Vehicle is in NJ.
Jet Black with Beautiful Black extended Leather interior.
Dinan Badge No. S20507
VIN WBSDE93452CF91333
68,759 miles.
19 inch DPE Chrome rims, 275's in rear, 255's in front. Dunlops, less than 1 year old.
Brushed aluminum interior, swapped out the original Bruyere.
G-force pedals (nice). Rarely seen.
Rogue Short shift kit and clutch stop. Replaced the dinan shifter.
M stiched boot and e brake boot. Carbon Fibre e-brake, weighted shifter.
Tinted windows. Front only.
Dinan logo Mats.
BMW Fire extingiusher
German First aid kit under seat.
Tec Cup holder.
*Car detailed by Eric Lipinsky*
Hard Wired Valentine one Radar Detector. (not included but wired and ready to go.)
Xenon interior lights upgrade.

The vehicle is in excellent condition and well cared for. Recently replaced all belts. water pump and alternator. all thrust rod bushings replaced, all oxegen sensors replaced, and brand new OEM battery. Also installed Axxiss brake pads.
I have all the records. The interior is absolutely mint. There are normal stone chips on the hood and front bumper, but nothing major. This vehicle has close to 500 HP, and is extremely powerful. I can't see wanting anything more powerful, but this would make an excellent candidate to update to an S3.

Please email me at bmwmg3@hotmail.com Asking $34,500 but willing to negotiate for a serious buyer. I would really like the vehicle to go to someone who truly will appreciate it. This is an excellent bang for the buck in my honest opinion. I would rather discuss further through telephone or email with serious buyers and would like to avoid the "nashing" that normally occurs after a seller lists the pricing. I am not willing to part out the vehicle.

I am not the best photographer, but see please review the pictures. To me, the car looks much much better in person, and I would love to be able to show it to a fellow enthusiast.

Thanks, I am sure the new owner will be extremely happy with this M5! All the best.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Nice car! You will have a hard time replacing it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.