BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
helping a friend sell his car, please email him [email protected] for inquiries.

Basics
62xxx miles
Carbon black
Black Extended Leather
Homelink

Recent Maintenence
tires
spark plugs
brake pads
coolant flush
oil (castrol TWS 10W60)
fuel filter

bad
few door dings, all PDR fixes
wheels have some curb rash

zero mods, the car is bone stock.

single owner car, i had a carfax but i cant find it now. but i will try to retrieve it. if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

asking 20,000 obo

thanks

PS-yes i know that the clutch pedal grip is missing, i took it off and misplaced it, a new one has been ordered.

·
Registered
146 Posts
There are dead pixels that were not mentioned in the first post. Any other minor/major issues that might have been over looked?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have 2001 and it does not have alcantara
well thats the first 01 ive ever seen or heard of without alcantara as it SHOULD have been stock option, maybe someone removed it?

none the less the car has alcantara.

for all inquiries, i dont plan on fixing anything at the moment, if you are interested in the car its being sold as is. i would rather prefer a local buyer within texas buy the car to make things easier as i do not have a lot of time to really mess with the car. if you feel 20k is too much, then shoot me your best offer. ill try to post better images when there is no overcast.

thanks

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
151 Posts
well thats the first 01 ive ever seen or heard of without alcantara as it SHOULD have been stock option, maybe someone removed it?
I thought that alcantara was standard on NA cars while it was optional on European cars 2001 on?

Either way, very clean M5, GLWS!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I thought that alcantara was standard on NA cars while it was optional on European cars 2001 on?

Either way, very clean M5, GLWS!
oh wait it appears the member that made that comment isnt in the US, so my original statement should have been, "all US M5s 01+ came with alcantara."

im pretty dang sure that statement will hold true.

here is carcheck.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
I have 2001 and it does not have alcantara

Not sure if it matters or not but youre in Canada and what Tradin1 was referring to was the U.S. specs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.