67 K miles
Options ;
/M Audio
Park Distance Control
Fold Down Seat
Cold weather Package
15 % Tint All around
Exterior is free of Any blemishes Except few micro Chips on Bumper
Interior is also very clean except Left Driver side seat bolster and interior door handles
Show some wear .Cup Holders need replaced.
Asking $23900 ,

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice Car. But is that yellow paint on the wood trim near the shifter? GLWS

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Nice Car. But is that yellow paint on the wood trim near the shifter? GLWS
Must be a reflection. Seller is a friend of mine and I looked this car over and test drove it last Sunday. With the exception of few minor needs the car is in excellent condition, runs strong and feels solid. The exterior is as good or better than my '03 with 57k and many members can attest to it's condition. Even the undercarriage is clean!

Inside the good news continues with the exception of the usual drivers seat bolster wear and moderate wear of the armest. Overall this is a very nice car. Below are some of the things I found that need attention.

Needs tires soon.
OEM wheels are clean with very little rash but one has minor flat spot on inside lip (as many do)
Some missing pixels.
Sway bar bracket was broken. (shocker)
Diff seals weeping.
Needs thrust arm bushing.
Could use new front floor mats.

Someone buy it.

Reactions: Herrubermensch Jr

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i havent seen that color combo before but its a WINNER!

Thank you , I like it a lot , But the caramel is much more care demanding then some other ,

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very clean! Engine looks like you could eat off of it! GLWS

Thank you Cmoney, i think engine can use some more cleaning

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Adam Thanx for the kind words , i forwarded you few pix of the "Field Day " i'm sure Matt will get a kick out of it .

Peace out

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reactions: Herrubermensch Jr

·
Registered
937 Posts
Never seen that combo - great one though! GLWS

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Never seen that combo - great one though! GLWS
Thanx , after all the appreciations on the color combo , i'm starting to think of keeping her !

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Additional photos 2002 Blue water/caramel

Additional photos 2002 Blue water/caramel

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have the exact same color combo in mine and I love it. I just bought mine last December and it also had 67k on it when I bought it. Good luck with sale. I get compliments on mine every time I drive it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It begs the question "why are you considering selling?"

Hope you don't mind me asking...

-crds

PS: I have a friend who is looking. Can you share the VIN or even better a Carfax report?
Oh no , not at all , few reasons , first thing , my biggest crush is Imola Red E39 , if i ever come across one with decent condition ,
i will go for her with my eyes close , Second is that if i can make some money by selling this one and increase my budget for the desired one
Third, i really enjoy the quest of finding/checking /traveling/ negotiating for a nice beast , But i wanna assure that once i find that Imola red,
For sale chapter will be closed forever. This is my 3rd E39 and hopefully the last for sale .

Vin : WBSDE934X2CF90159

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanx Mr. Garcia ,Chitown is my hometown , If i don't sell her , planning to drive her down to Skokie In April . Same color and mileage , now thats really something . Do you have PDC and /M Audio on yours ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts