BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a reasonably priced car with less than 110k miles - must be in excellant working order preferably with maintenance records. Will consider most colors but prefer Alpine White, LeMans Blue or Silver. I prefer to be withing driving distance of AZ but willing to travel if I find the right car - please do disclose as much of the car as possible and you must be able to email me photos - lets see what you got! Thx

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Looking for a reasonably priced car with less than 110k miles - must be in excellant working order preferably with maintenance records. Will consider most colors but prefer Alpine White, LeMans Blue or Silver. I prefer to be withing driving distance of AZ but willing to travel if I find the right car - please do disclose as much of the car as possible and you must be able to email me photos - lets see what you got! Thx
Budget?

·
Registered
72 Posts
You will find them but they will probably be from shady used car dealers, not something clean from a good PO that you want to own.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
12-14K for an 02-03? Are you nuts dude?

In all seriousness, either raise your budget or lower you standards and expectations and go for a 2000, maybe a high mile 2001.
are you selling yours?? if you aren't then you can't really comment and is doable or not ... move along bro! I didn't a put an offer on ad or YOUR ad for that matter I put a WTB

·
Registered
353 Posts
I am selling one, thanks very much, but it's out of your price range so I didn't even bother posting it.

I've owned quite a few E39 M5's at this point so I'm not trolling by any means, just alerting you to the fact that you have unrealistic ideas of what your dollar will get you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am selling one, thanks very much, but it's out of your price range so I didn't even bother posting it.

I've owned quite a few E39 M5's at this point so I'm not trolling by any means, just alerting you to the fact that you have unrealistic ideas of what your dollar will get you.
Economics 101: What is something worth?? an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it ....

Mind you my ad never stated what mileage I expected it to be, you just made an ASSumption I wanted a LOW miles car for that price ... :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts