BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm the second owner. Bought the car a little over 3 years ago and now have 85,000 miles The car has been meticulously maintained since I've owned the car by Bell BMW in Newton, NJ.

All sevice is up to date and all fluids (transmission, differential, etc.) always ahead of schedule. The oil is changed every 6 months at about 6500 miles.

There are no carbon issues and the MAFs were changed about 6 months ago.

New front pads and rotors were just installed.

The car has extended leather, wood trim, Alcantera head liner, M audio and CD NAV for the NE.

The car has the typical wear items, a few rock chips on the hood and the drivers left side bolster has some cracks as a result of entering and exiting the car.

This has been my daily driver and has probably 85% highway miles to and from Allamuchy, NJ and the Newark airport.

Asking $29,900.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I'm the second owner. Bought the car a little over 3 years ago and now have 85,000 miles The car has been meticulously maintained since I've owned the car by Bell BMW in Newton, NJ.

All sevice is up to date and all fluids (transmission, differential, etc.) always ahead of schedule. The oil is changed every 6 months at about 6500 miles.

There are no carbon issues and the MAFs were changed about 6 months ago.

New front pads and rotors were just installed.

The car has extended leather, wood trim, Alcantera head liner, M audio and CD NAV for the NE.

The car has the typical wear items, a few rock chips on the hood and the drivers left side bolster has some cracks as a result of entering and exiting the car.

This has been my daily driver and has probably 85% highway miles to and from Allamuchy, NJ and the Newark airport.

Asking $29,900.
Just noticed the price I asked is much higher thatn I meant. $23,900 is correct.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures

Here are some pictures I took yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Traded

Traded. :sad1:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts