BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a mint condition 2001 BMW M5 with 30K miles on it. I have owned this since 2007 and it is in amazing condition with both interior and exterior in mint shape. It even still smells like new. I have always kept it as a garage queen ever since purchase as it is a car that I have always wanted ever since it was introduced. Given that I take public transport to work, I rarely drove this and have put very few miles on it during my ownership of it.

The reason for the sale now is that I have accepted a work transfer to an overseas office. Continuing to store it here while I am overseas is not practical and shipping to my new post is not practical either.

Due to the extremely low miles and absolutely mint condition, I am asking for $28500 OBO. I do have the clean title in hand. I would really like to see this car sold to a fellow E39 M5 enthusiast who will appreciate and take care of it.

With regards to the options, I do not recall there being many on the E39 M5 so I will just list what I can remember from when I was looking to purchase this in 2007.

-Titanium Silver over black leather
-It does not have folding rear seats

Unfortunately, my M5 was involved in a minor accident back in 2008 or 2009 (I can't remember exactly given how long ago it was). The rear bumper and the right muffler were replaced. If I recall correctly, the shop had to blend the paint somewhat on the rear quarter panels as part of installing and painting the rear bumper.

This M5 is located in northern New Jersey.

With regards to contact, I would prefer for interested people to please PM me as an initial contact then we can work out another means of communication if preferred. Please understand that I travel a lot for work and am busy planning on the future move etc so responses to your inquiries may be delayed. I appreciate your patience on understanding for any slow messages on my end. Thank you very much for your time.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Beautiful car. Be patient and you will find a buyer at the right price. GLWS!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi AstonMartin,

I apologize for being slow in responding to your PM. The past few days have been very hectic due to work. The system won't let me PM you back as my post count is too low so could you PM me your email address and we'll converse that way? Thanks.

John

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's been a week since my last update and my M5 is still available. Thanks for any interest.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Great looking car. Don't bend on a price you are not happy with. If you think it's worth your asking price I'm sure someone else will as well. GLWS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts