BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to let her go to a good home. I've had this car for over 4 1/2 years. It's been a great ride. I picked up an Audi RS 6 and now its time to sell this wonderful car. Pictures are up if you click on "View my car".


Details are at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3xgk6/2001bmwm5forsale/

Asking $49K.

Please, no requests to part it out, and if you don't have anything nice to say, remember what your mother told you and don't post. :rolleyes:

Thanks!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Update:

53K miles on it

Platinum bumper to bumper extended warranty until 95K

Lots of extras!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
SouthshoreM5 said:
Update:

53K miles on it

Platinum bumper to bumper extended warranty until 95K

Lots of extras!
You interested in parting out the B&B and StealthOne
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump ttt.....

Thousands in extras, and thousands for the extended bumper to bumper warranty. Asking $49K
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$47,500 or best offer.......full warranty until 95K miles, one owner car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bump TTT

Wife wants her garage spot for the winter! $47.5K


SouthshoreM5 said:
The time has come to let her go to a good home. I've had this car for over 4 1/2 years. It's been a great ride. I picked up an Audi RS 6 and now its time to sell this wonderful car. Pictures are up if you click on "View my car".


Details are at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3xgk6/2001bmwm5forsale/

Asking $49K.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump -- $45K USD or best........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
year end bump.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
How many for the 3.45 rear diff and the struct bar (which brand) if you are interested in sold them separately?

Thanks,
Félix
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOLD

It was a great ride for over five years. I'll still be hanging around here, waiting the E60 M5 to grow on me.....until then I am driving a 03 RS 6.

Cheers,

Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,571 Posts
Definitely hang around, Bill. I don't know if I have met you at the big Northeast meet back in June 2002, but I believe this is your car in the foreground.



The RS6 is a nice car as well, hope you enjoy it. I also helped organize one the first RS6 meet in the Northeast back in Fall '03. Now that I have returned Hong Kong, I definitely miss all the beautiful scenery and fun roads.

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KRM said:
Definitely hang around, Bill. I don't know if I have met you at the big Northeast meet back in June 2002, but I believe this is your car in the foreground.



The RS6 is a nice car as well, hope you enjoy it. I also helped organize one the first RS6 meet in the Northeast back in Fall '03. Now that I have returned Hong Kong, I definitely miss all the beautiful scenery and fun roads.

:cheers:

Thanks Karman - That's is indeed my car. I'd like to also tell you that one of the added bonuses of owning the car was getting to know so many like minded car guys (and Anita) that have become good friends.

Bill
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top