BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This light came off working on my recently sold 2001 M5 after the driver side was crashed. I bought a new Passenger headlight so it wouldn't look weird with one light new. There's a loose pieces of white plastic inside the housing that I can't figure where its from. You hear it when you move the headlight. I took a picture of it, so if anyone knows what it is please let me know. Just curious.

I also had the lense recently polished and clear coated.

Includes Ballast:

Asking $250 Shipped

See Pictures:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nice looking lens. The white plastic piece is part of one of the adjuster that is broken. They get very brittle with age and come apart. Not hard to get out but I would suspect that the adjusters will need to be r/r.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking lens. The white plastic piece is part of one of the adjuster that is broken. They get very brittle with age and come apart. Not hard to get out but I would suspect that the adjusters will need to be r/r.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
552 Posts
What I am up to: Want a pair of headlight to bake open and have the Bi-Xenon Hella EvoX-R Projectors, 50w Ballasts and 5000k Bulb package put in with new, Euro lenses.

Have the lenses, need the headlights... They need to be in good shape, no broken tabs, mounts and such... or other damage. Of course they need to be "bake-able"

So, do these qualify??

PS: don't care about the adjusters, will install new ones anyway...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What I am up to: Want a pair of headlight to bake open and have the Bi-Xenon Hella EvoX-R Projectors, 50w Ballasts and 5000k Bulb package put in with new, Euro lenses.

Have the lenses, need the headlights... They need to be in good shape, no broken tabs, mounts and such... or other damage. Of course they need to be "bake-able"

So, do these qualify??

PS: don't care about the adjusters, will install new ones anyway...

Please look at all the pictures carefully. The adjusters are broken as others have stated by seeing the loose plastic inside the housing. Other than that they came off working. Sold as is in pictures. If you pm me your number i can send you pictures via text.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Please look at all the pictures carefully. The adjusters are broken as others have stated by seeing the loose plastic inside the housing. Other than that they came off working. Sold as is in pictures. If you pm me your number i can send you pictures via text.
PM sent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts