BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 BMW M5
78,186 miles

Inspection II completed in October 2013 at 75,236 miles. All fluids changed with highest quality synthetic fluids (Rear Diff, Transmission, Oil, Brake fluid, Coolant). Fuel filter, cabin filters, air filters changed. Leaking power steering lines and resovoir replaced with new OEM parts. Replaced broken rear sway bar braket. I have all receipts.

I bought this car in September 2013 from the original owner who was an elderly German car enthusiast. His collection of Porsches was amazing. I found a receipt in this car's owner's manual in his name for a brand new 97 911T for $124,040.84. He ordered this car new and told me he waited over a year to take possession. I have the original window sticker and a pile of receipts from Grand Blanc Motor Cars, LTD where he purchased it new. Any time anything went wrong with the car he brought it in and it was fixed. It was aslo serviced there. I called Grand Blanc prior to buying the car and spoke to one of the mechanics. He was familiar with the car and said the owner was extremely meticulus.

I have a clean car fax for the car.

Since I've owned the car, I've only put 3,500 miles on it. I work from home and travel quite a bit so I don't drive very often. I love this car but I need to get rid of a few toys and this is one of them. The only mods to this car were done by me...muffler delete with Timmay Tips and Grom bluetooth. I have the original mufflers if the new owner wants to put them back to stock.

The body of the car is in excellent condition with only minor rock chips and a couple very small door dings from normal wear and tear. The underside of the car is very clean with zero rust. The windshield has one rock chip. All four wheels have some form of curb rash.

The interior is very, very clean and smells/looks new. The leather shows little to no wear and everything works as it should. Has the suede headliner.

Mechanically, this car is sound. It runs like it should and shifts are excellent. The front end looks to have new parts and it is very solid with no slack. The rear is the same. The brakes are not new but do not need to be replaced. The rear tires have lots of life left and, if I was to keep the car, I would replace the fronts at the beginning of next summer.

Car is located in western burbs of Chicago and I have lots of pictures.

Please do not low ball. I don't need the $ just the space. If I sell one of my other cars first I'll just keep this one.

773-750-1894

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awesome find! What's going in the freed up space? Might motivate others to buy soon!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 69 GTO Ram Air iii convertible. Tired of paying storage and my wife won't move to the country so I can build a barn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts