Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Moderator Emeritus
5,150 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
That has to be the worst pic of a crashed M5 I have seen. Boy if that does not want to make you a smarter driver, I don't know what will.

·
Registered
12,393 Posts
Terk said:
That has to be the worst pic of a crashed M5 I have seen. Boy if that does not want to make you a smarter driver, I don't know what will.

THere was a pic of a Ferrari versus small car a while back. Some of the older members may recall. THe most astonishingly awful pictures I've seen of a car wreck (and victims)... it was banned from the site (but I looked anyway).

Take your car out on a track and kill yourself- problem on public roads is tha innocents die...

A

·
Registered
298 Posts
ard said:
Take your car out on a track and kill yourself- problem on public roads is tha innocents die...
I actually feel that you are much safer on the track than on the street. It's a controlled environment, drivers are much more predictable and are generally better at driving, and most tracks (in the US anyway) have very nice runoff areas and gravel pits so unless you really blow it it is harder to do major damage. I have driven faster on a public highway than I have driven on the track, but that was pretty stupid and it won't happen again.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Has anyone seen Imolaman? He's from South africa. he had contacted me about some palces to live in Canada, and had to give up his M5 in the process of moving. Then we never heard from him again.

Right about the same time the images of the Imola Red M5 showed up on 'wrecked exotics' (and on the forum here). It is from South Africa. Same as Imolaman. Not a likely situation, it is likely coincideintal. But I am wondering.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.