BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Unfortuantely a recent move requires me to sell my M5. Hate to part with it but I'll be back. It is a 2001 CPO with 62,000 miles. The warranty is 100,000 miles or December 06. The car is in excellent condition with a new clutch (stock BMW) new Michilin PS2 tires an extra OEM wheel and full size front tire for spare. It is Athrecite gray with black full leather. Wood trim, and of course the 01 has the wide screen Navagation. I'm asking $41,000. I'm located in Central California. Anyone interested can PM or feel free to email or call the address and number below.
Thanks
Ed Weatherby
[email protected]
805-610-1792

Attachments

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
good luck with the sale, couldn't help but bump another anthracite m5 (mine has caramel interior)...also my daughter just started at cal poly so if you ever see another anthracite m5 tooling around slo it could be me...great place to live.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the bump. SLO is a great place to live and more importantly it is a great place to drive the M5. I hate getting rid of it but the new place I bought has a mile long dirt road and the Beast just wouldn't like it.

I'll keep a look out for you around my neck of the woods.

Ed

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
weatherby said:
Thanks for the bump. SLO is a great place to live and more importantly it is a great place to drive the M5. I hate getting rid of it but the new place I bought has a mile long dirt road and the Beast just wouldn't like it.

I'll keep a look out for you around my neck of the woods.

Ed
i'll be the m5 with a bike rack and mtn bikes on top! good luck...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts