BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2001 m5, silver with black full leather interior. (door panels and console covered, top of dash in leather or leather like material) it's the luxury interior with wood trim, fold down rear seat, park distance control, m audio, 38800 miles, m5 trunk carpet with spare front wheel strapped in trunk, jack and lugwrench, euro leather armrest (without elbow catching phone slot), I bought the car in dallas texas two years ago with 7500 miles on it. It is titled in my name, meaning in Georgia, no sales tax when purchased by an individual. I'm a 51 year old guy who doesn't abuse cars. It's never had any paintwork (or dents removed) and is a perfect car. Tires are the original size and style dunlops, 1st set lasted 18000 miles, second set was put on new wheels from BMW (covered under warranty for finish problems) and lasted about the same. This set has been on a few thousand miles. I'm in atlanta, ga and can be reached at [email protected] or 404-408-0625. Sorry I don't have any pictures. (Yet) I am planning to take some in the next couple of days - I'm negotiating a deal on an m3 and I'm being offered 40k on the m5 as a trade. I would be willing to sell my car for 40k plus the sales tax benefit i would have as a trade (9%), call or e mail me if you are interested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts